Author Topic: Turkey shoots down two Syrian war planes and destroys 100 tanks as it launches military offensive ag  (Read 286 times)

rangerrebew

Turkey shoots down two Syrian war planes and destroys 100 tanks as it launches military offensive against Moscow-backed regime after airstrike that killed 34 of its soldiers

Turkish defence minister Hulusi Akar dubbed the operation 'Spring Shield' in a statement today

He said Ankara had destroyed two Syrian regime planes, 100 tanks and six air defence systems

It comes as president Recep Tayyip Erdogan announced he had 'opened the doors' of Turkey's borders

By Luke Andrews For Mailonline

Published: 10:43 EST, 1 March 2020 | Updated: 11:32 EST, 1 March 2020

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8062327/Turkey-shoots-two-Syrian-war-planes-destroys-100-tanks-launches-military-offensive.html

rangerrebew

We can only hope our military stays out of it.  If the Arab world wants it to stop, let them do it. ****slapping

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
We can only hope our military stays out of it.  If the Arab world wants it to stop, let them do it. ****slapping

This needs to be Germany, France, Italy, UK, etc.'s concern.  They can all kill each other for all I care.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

This could end up looking like the Crimean War part deux.