Author Topic: Elizabeth Warren's dishonest and hypocritical Letter to the Cherokee Nation  (Read 121 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
March 1, 2020
Elizabeth Warren's dishonest and hypocritical Letter to the Cherokee Nation
By Jonathan F. Keiler

In 1835, President Andrew Jackson wrote his Letter to the Cherokee Nation, which briefly argued the benefits of removal west, which ultimately became the Trail of Tears.  Jackson didn't flat-out lie, but he was disingenuous.   Flash forward 185 years. and we have Elizabeth Warren's Letter to the Cherokee Nation, a turgid document that reads like a badly written law review article, which if anything is more disingenuous and dishonest than Jackson's infamous letter.  As a peek into the mind of the Democrats' former presidential frontrunner, and the hypocrisy of the left in general, it is scarily revealing.

Don't follow the link above to read Warren's letter if you value your leisure and sanity.  I've done it for you at some cost, not only in time and mental anguish, but also in some very good bourbon.  It's a ponderous epistolary monstrosity, clocking in at twelve densely written single-spaced pages, with 89 (!) footnotes.  Varying in tone from groveling to obstinate, choleric to good-humored, prickly to pleasant, it seeks to exonerate Warren from her claims of Cherokee ethnicity while establishing her bona fides as a champion of American Indian interests.

In reality, the letter shows Warren for what she is: a dishonest, striving narcissist with a strongly authoritarian bent, very much in the do-as-I-say, not-as-I-do philosophy of the modern left.  It is carefully structured to defend Warren's deliberate false claims of Cherokee heritage, which at the very least suggests she was a diversity hire at both Penn and Harvard, both of which listed her as a "minority professor."  She claims in the letter that she "never benefitted financially or professionally" from her false claims, citing a fawning 2018 Boston Globe article, which is sort of like "my lawyer says I didn't do it!"

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/02/elizabeth_warrens_dishonest_and_hypocritical_letter_to_the_cherokee_nation.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Warren is a liar and a thief. She lied about being Native American and she stole a seat reserved for an actual Native American.

However, I'm not sure that Warren is the most guilty party in this whole mess. Her Leftist enablers in the Ivy League administrations could have or should have seen clearly that she is a blond hair/blue eyes White woman. It's obvious. There is not need for interpretation. And yet not only did they allow Warren to perpetrate her fraud, they actively participated in it. Listing her as a 'minority' Native American when they knew from the very beginning that she was lying.

So who is more guilty? The person lying to get ahead, or the people who go along with the lie and groom the lie into fruition. Warren was honest in a way. She told an obvious lie to enhance her life. That is straightforward. However, the people who abetted her lie have no excuse.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.