Author Topic: Pelosi mourns first coronavirus death, promises congressional response  (Read 1263 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Pelosi mourns first coronavirus death, promises congressional response
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2020, 08:25:13 pm »
:thumbsup:

You can clean the hair and blood off that club. I think she’s done.   happy77

The Dems' and MSM's hoax-narrative is that the Trump Admninistration has done nothing in the face of the epidemic and is in total disarray. The falseness of that hoax-narrative is so grossly obvious that a very ordinary guy using a search engine can find proof that Trump Administration responses have been quick and appropriate for what was known when the actions were taken. And if I can find all that with Duck Duck Go, "journalists" with access to Lexis/Nexus have to know they are lying.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2020, 08:38:46 pm »
I think with that remark I would consider buying elsewhere.  That is, unless it is proof the owner is dimwitted enough for you to score a bargain.

Hehe. It can't be avoided.

Last weekend's conversation with my retiring brother in law:

me: What are you gonna do with all your free time now?
him: I wanna take a cruise to Alaska to see the glaciers before they're gone. Global warming is real, you know.
me: I'm gonna get another. Do you want something from the bar?

I can't run from it.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2020, 09:49:15 pm »
Hehe. It can't be avoided.

Last weekend's conversation with my retiring brother in law:

me: What are you gonna do with all your free time now?
him: I wanna take a cruise to Alaska to see the glaciers before they're gone. Global warming is real, you know.
me: I'm gonna get another. Do you want something from the bar?

I can't run from it.

And that's why I bought a Castle with a full bar.  A trip to the bar is a walk across my huge living room.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2020, 01:04:56 am »
The single death was right here in WA, and the patient had underlying health issues, where as a normal flu could have taken his life.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2020, 05:32:12 am »
Why the hell doesn't she mourn for all the victims of illegal immigrant crimes?  Did she mourn for Kate Steinle?  Or the young people caught up in Drug Cartel crime and drugs?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2020, 05:37:12 am »
The single death was right here in WA, and the patient had underlying health issues, where as a normal flu could have taken his life.

We have the second death now too.  Not sure which one your talking about but the person at a nursing home in Kirkland passed away.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2020, 05:37:36 am »
Why the hell doesn't she mourn for all the victims of illegal immigrant crimes?  Did she mourn for Kate Steinle?  Or the young people caught up in Drug Cartel crime and drugs?

Pssst...She's not mourning anybody.  It's a lie.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2020, 01:56:05 pm »
Pssst...She's not mourning anybody.  It's a lie.
You mean like praying for Trump?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2020, 02:13:54 pm »
You mean like praying for Trump?

No, she really does that.  Prays he catches a painful and fatal disease.
I will NOT comply.