Author Topic: Wall Street Journal says brother of slain Indian official says he was killed by Hindu mob, brother s  (Read 290 times)

rangerrebew

Wall Street Journal says brother of slain Indian official says he was killed by Hindu mob, brother says WSJ is lying

Feb 28, 2020 11:00 am By Robert Spencer 18 Comments

In conversation with PBNS, Ankur Sharma, Brother of killed IB official discredited @WSJ report, "I never gave such a statement to Wall Street Journal. This is a ploy to defame my brother and my family. Wall Street Journal is lying."#DelhiViolence pic.twitter.com/0peViwzkjE

— Prasar Bharati News Services (@PBNS_India) February 28, 2020

The Western establishment media is doing its level best to portray the riots in India as unprovoked Hindu violence against peaceful Muslims who were minding their own business, or at very least peacefully protesting against the new citizenship law, before they were set upon by rapacious Hindus. As this story shows, reality is different. India’s new citizenship law is actually an attempt to protect victims of Muslim persecution in neighboring countries, giving sanctuary to refugees from that persecution. That has Muslims in India enraged, and they began rioting accordingly.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2020/02/wall-street-journal-says-brother-of-slain-indian-official-says-he-was-killed-by-hindu-mob-brother-says-wsj-is-lying