Author Topic: VIDEO: Police Called After Violent Bernie Supporters Harass Democrat Officials in California and Nev  (Read 396 times)

rangerrebew

VIDEO: Police Called After Violent Bernie Supporters Harass Democrat Officials in California and Nevada Outside their Homes
by Jim Hoft February 27, 2020 203 Comments

Marxists will be Marxists…

Police were called recently after violent Bernie Sanders supporters showed up outside of the homes of Democrat officials in California and Nevada.

Just think what they’ll do if he loses?

Via Elizabeth MacDonald at The Evening Edit:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/02/video-police-called-after-violent-bernie-supporters-harass-democrat-officials-in-california-and-nevada-outside-their-homes/

rangerrebew

What an irony!  Democrats call cops, whom they hate and deride so much, to come and chase the bad guys away.  It would be so sad  *****rollingeyes***** if the cops refused to go to the rescue.

Offline Hoodat

Violent Bernie Supporters Harass Democrat Officials in California and Nevada Outside their Homes

It's what Communists do.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

rat on rat crime?  Where is the victim?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
rat on rat crime?  Where is the victim?

Good question!  When I first read about the calls in Nevada I yawned three times and promptly fell asleep.  It is nice, however, to see Rats get a taste of their own Strychnine.   happy77
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

Good question!  When I first read about the calls in Nevada I yawned three times and promptly fell asleep.  It is nice, however, to see Rats get a taste of their own Strychnine.   happy77

At hoist on one’s own petard, I think they call it.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Which officials and what did they do that was violent?  How funny that the Democrats are worried about Communist Bernie when they have been pushing Communism for over a decade.  Using our public schools to indoctrinate for such a time as this.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline PeteS in CA

The OP link is video-only. The OP article in this thread, http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,393276.0.html , tells of the harassment by BernieBots of a Nevada Dem official.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.