Author Topic: DHS Whistleblower against Obama Administration Philip Haney Found Dead – Shot and Killed  (Read 1763 times)

Online mountaineer

Also posted in the Scandal category
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mortarman

Phillip Haney did not kill hisself.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Considering a lot of what this guy was whistling about included the concealment of activities by the Muslim Brotherhood, by people who likely were/are linked to that organization, I'd say some someones are covering their rears, especially with the recent change at DNI.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

Phillip Haney did not kill hisself.

:pop41:
I don't think a single one of his friends and acquaintances - those who knew him best - believes he killed himself. The circumstances are just too odd, and he certainly had become an enemy of the Washington establishment.

rangerrebew

Another Whistleblower Dead – Philip Haney Who Exposed DHS Found Dead

(Gateway Pundit) – DHS whistleblower Philip Haney was found dead on Friday.

The whistleblower against the Obama administration was shot dead near his vehicle in California.
Learn more about RevenueStripe...

Haney told Sean Hannity in 2016 that he was ordered during the Obama administration to scrub the record of Muslims in the US with terrorist ties.

The story has still not hit the mainstream media.

https://outragedpatriot.com/another-dhs-whistleblower-dead-philip-haney-found-dead/

Online mountaineer

Rep. Steve King: Philip Haney Didn’t Kill Himself; Had Insurance Policy of Archived Incriminating Data on Top Obama Officials
 by Kristinn Taylor
February 22, 2020

Rep. Steve King (R-IA) issued a statement Saturday night on the death of Obama DHS whistleblower Philip Haney, who was found dead Friday by police in Plymouth, California. Police said the 66-year-old Haney had what appeared to be a self-inflicted gunshot wound, but that an investigation was “active and ongoing”.  ...

King posted to Twitter, “Phil Haney was a friend & patriot. He was a target because of all he knew of Islamic terrorist coverups. He insured his life by archiving data that incriminated the highest levels of the Obama administration. Phil Haney didn’t kill himself. RIP, Phil.”  ... Gateway Pundit

Online mountaineer

Does he sound suicidal?
...   The Washington Examiner received a text message from Haney on Nov. 11 which mentioned plans to write a sequel to his first book, See Something Say Nothing: A Homeland Security Officer Exposes the Government's Submission to Jihad, which described his experience at DHS.

"Odd (surreal reality) that I was a highly visible whistleblower ... that virtually no one listened to, while this guy remains invisible, but is treated like an anointed oracle from above," Haney said in the Nov. 11 text, referring to alleged Ukraine whistleblower Eric Ciaramella. "However, my story is still live, i.e., there's still more to come. It'll be called 'National Security Meltdown.'"

Haney added, "I have a severely hyper-organized archive of everything that's happened since See Something, Say Nothing (SSSN) was published in May of 2016. The National Security Meltdown sequel will pick up right where SSSN left off. My intention is to have it ready by early-to mid-Spring of 2020 (just before the political sound wave hits), then ride that wave all the way to the Nov. elections." ...
Washington Examiner

I trust someone will talk to his fiancee, to see whether she knows anything.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Does he sound suicidal?Washington Examiner

You can be assured that she has already been visited and any and all manuscripts have been surrendered.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Does he sound suicidal?Washington Examiner

@mountaineer

Assuming,of course,that she hasn't gone into hiding to try to prevent having a "suicide" happen to her,too.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I wonder what the Vegas odds were on that NOT happening?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Mod2

Threads merged

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
“He Was Going to Name Names… And Ends Up with a Bullet in Him” – Rep. Louie Gohmert Remembers His Friend Philip Haney on House Floor (VIDEO)
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/02/he-was-going-to-name-names-and-ends-up-with-a-bullet-in-him-rep-louie-gohmert-remembers-his-friend-philip-haney-on-house-floor-video/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34