Author Topic: U.S. Media Covers Up Muslim Atrocities Against Hindus in Reporting on Delhi Riots  (Read 288 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
U.S. Media Covers Up Muslim Atrocities Against Hindus in Reporting on Delhi Riots
By Robert Spencer February 28, 2020

Fake news is international. “Over 200 million Muslims call India home,” Bernie Sanders tweeted Wednesday. “Widespread anti-Muslim mob violence has killed at least 27 and injured many more. Trump responds by saying, "That’s up to India. This is a failure of leadership on human rights.” Bernie is, as usual, wrong. His tweet reflects the American establishment media’s position that the riots in India over the last few days are examples of Hindu violence against Muslims, but they only maintain that position by an extremely selective, misleading, and inexcusably irresponsible presentation of what is going on in India.

The disinformation begins with the establishment media description of the Citizenship Amendment Act (CAA), which is the cause of the rioting. In an article entitled “Trump declines to condemn India’s anti-Muslim law,” the Los Angeles Times reported Tuesday that President Trump had “declined…to condemn India’s controversial new citizenship law, which discriminates against Muslims.” The law, said the Times, “excludes Muslims and has helped fuel a new wave of communal violence….The law passed by India’s parliament last year prioritizes citizenship for Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains, Parsis and Christians while excluding Muslims.”

That’s partially true. Gulf News is closer when it says that “the Citizenship Amendment Act allows for the fast-tracking of applications from religious minorities including Hindus and Sikhs from Pakistan, Afghanistan and Bangladesh, but not Muslims.” Why would these religious minorities be given preferential treatment? Because they are being persecuted in Pakistan, Afghanistan, and Bangladesh. Who is persecuting them? Muslims. So the Citizen Amendment Act offers refuge to these persecuted minorities, and not to people among whom may be their persecutors.

Read more at: https://pjmedia.com/lifestyle/us-media-covers-up-muslim-atrocities-against-hindus-in-covering-delhi-riots/

CAA, Citizen Amendment Act.

Offline mortarman

Since the muzzie is the enemy of Western civilization  (more particularly anyone non-muzzie) of course the Propaganda Ministry For the Left-wing Fascist Agenda is going to take muzzie's side in the issue.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.