Author Topic: Gutfeld: Coronavirus exposes media’s ‘dark desire’ for catastrophe under Trump, will finally get to  (Read 212 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Gutfeld: Coronavirus exposes media’s ‘dark desire’ for catastrophe under Trump, will finally get to say, ‘I told you so’
February 28, 2020 | Tom Tillison

Fox News’ Greg Gutfeld ripped the broadcast media for wielding the coronavirus as a weapon to criticize President Trump, noting the “media’s dark desires for something bad to happen so that all of their previous Trump hatred is validated.”

The co-host of “The Five” played a montage of talking heads politicizing the virus to go after Trump, throwing in a tweet from CNN’s “ball of hysteria,” Brian Stelter, who warns that the fears “experts” have about the president “may” be coming true.

“Relying on the word all CNN false fantasies bank on: ‘may,” Gutfeld noted. “Every story that collapses hinges on may — Trump may resign. Trump may not leave office. [Michael] Avanatti may run for president, Brian.”

“It’s a word that provides cover for the press’ delusional dream,” he continued. “And today, that dream is a disease. This time, people will surely die, but it will be Trump’s fault. And then finally, I will be right and Jeff Zucker will give me a lollipop. It’s a diabolic deal, welcoming a grim hell just to say ‘I told you so.'”

more w/video
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter