Author Topic: Ukraine Launches CRIMINAL Proceedings Against Joe Biden Over Firing of Prosecutor Viktor Shokin  (Read 371 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Gateway Pundit  by Jim Hoft February 27, 2020

BREAKING: Ukraine Launches CRIMINAL Proceedings Against Joe Biden Over Firing of Prosecutor Viktor Shokin

After leaving office in 2017, former Vice President Joe Biden Bragged about strong-arming the government of Ukraine to fire its top prosecutor Viktor Shokin.

And today Ukraine launched criminal proceedings against former US Vice-President Joe Biden on allegations he pressured authorities into forcing the resignation of Ukrainian Prosecutor-General Viktor Shokin, Interfax-Ukraine news agency reports, quoting Shokin’s lawyer.

More: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/02/breaking-ukriane-launches-criminal-proceedings-against-joe-biden-over-firing-of-prosecutor-viktor-shokin/

Offline PeteS in CA

Schifftyroo and NadsLess need to hold hearings! Immediately! :pop41:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
Not criminal “proceedings” per the GP clickbait headline. A probe or investigation is not the same thing  as a criminal proceeding. Geeze.

Investigators in Ukraine have launched a probe into former U.S. Vice President Joe Biden over allegations that he pressured Ukrainian officials to fire the country’s top prosecutor in 2016, according to a report.

The Ukrainian probe was launched in response to a court order, after the ousted prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, made an appeal for action in the matter, Shokin’s attorney, Oleksandr Teleshetsky, told The Washington Post.

“They need to investigate this. They have no other alternative,” Teleshetsky told the Post. “They are required to do this by the decision of the court. If they don't, then they violate a whole string of procedural norms.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/joe-biden-under-probe-in-ukraine-for-alleged-link-to-top-prosecutors-2016-ouster-report
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Not criminal “proceedings” per the GP clickbait headline. A probe or investigation is not the same thing  as a criminal proceeding. Geeze.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/joe-biden-under-probe-in-ukraine-for-alleged-link-to-top-prosecutors-2016-ouster-report

Thanks for pointing this out. Hopefully, it will lead somewhere all the same. I heard about this late last night and I almost would have posted it.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Let's look at the news release at Interfax Ukraine :

SBI opens case on Biden's pressure on Shokin – lawyer

KYIV. Feb 27 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The State Bureau of Investigations (SBI) has registered a criminal case on pressure from former U.S. Vice President Joseph Biden on former Prosecutor General of Ukraine Viktor Shokin.

"The SBI has added information on the criminal offence to the Unified Register of Pre-Trial Investigations," Shokin's lawyer Oleksandr Teleshetsky said during a press conference at the Interfax-Ukraine News Agency on February 27.

The case was opened under an appeal from Shokin. The court obliged the SBI to register the proceeding.

Read more at: https://en.interfax.com.ua/news/press-conference/643759.html

So, it does look like it comes from the Shokin camp.  So it is, what it is. Yes, the gatewaypundit headline sounds like an exagerration but it also looks more like it is a "mere" probe although, again, it comes from the Shokin camp.

Now, look at this from Ukranian News:

07 February 2020, Friday, 13:46 235
Shokin’s Blood Mercury Levels Were Fatal - Treating Physician Korpan

The doctor of the Austrian clinic, Nikolai Korpan, claims that former prosecutor general Viktor Shokin was poisoned with mercury and its levels in blood were fatal.

Korpan told about this in an interview with the Ukrainian News Agency.

"Viktor Mykolayovych addressed complaints and we began to understand their cause. When we did large-scale studies, in particular, heavy metals, we got the results that the mercury levels in the blood were very high. At first we did not believe it, because the indicators point to the lethal dose. We first considered that it was some kind of technical error and having checked it was confirmed that the mercury level in Viktor Shokin’s blood was at 9.7 and we started intensive therapy,” the doctor said.

Read more at: https://ukranews.com/en/news/682633-shokin-s-blood-mercury-levels-were-fatal-treating-physician-korpan

I know, some of the Putin-media, places like Russia Today and other are reporting some of these things. I don't know if "Ukraine News" is actually Ukraine or some Russian diversion, you have to be careful.  Still, if the above happened per mercury poisoning,  it wouldn't be easy to totally falsify.

It doesn't quite say when this mercury poisoning occurred.

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Prosecutor Shokin files a complaint against Joe Biden for interference in Ukraine’s legal proceedings

29.janvier.2020 // Les Crises

https://www.les-crises.fr/breaking-news-prosecutor-shokin-files-a-complaint-against-joe-biden-for-interference-in-ukraine-s-legal-proceedings/

Today we present you this exclusive document: the complaint of former Ukrainian prosecutor Viktor Shokin against Joe Biden for interference in the legal proceedings of Ukraine – which incidentally cites our UkraineGate investigation …

To the interim director of the National Bureau of Investigation

COMPLAINT [against Joe Biden]

On the commission of a criminal offense

(under article 214 of the Criminal Procedure Code of Ukraine)

I have read and understood Article 63 of the Constitution of Ukraine and the liability provided for in Article 383 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine “Slanderous denunciation of an offense”.

Shokin V.M. (signature).

During the period 2014-2016, the Prosecutor General’s Office of Ukraine was conducting a preliminary investigation into a series of serious crimes committed by the former Minister of Ecology of Ukraine Mykola Zlotchevsky and by the managers of the company “Burisma Holding Limited “(Cyprus), the board of directors of which included, among others, Hunter Biden, son of Joseph Biden, then vice-president of the United States of America.

The investigation into the above-mentioned crimes was carried out in strict accordance with Criminal Law and was under my personal control as the Prosecutor General of Ukraine.

Owing to my firm position on the above-mentioned cases regarding their prompt and objective investigation, which should have resulted in the arrest and the indictment of the guilty parties, Joseph Biden developed a firmly hostile attitude towards me which led him to express in private conversations with senior Ukrainian officials, as well as in his public speeches, a categorical request for my immediate dismissal from the post of Attorney General of Ukraine in exchange for the sum of US $ 1 billion in as a financial guarantee from the United States for the benefit of Ukraine.

----

On the basis of all the above and pursuant to Articles 55, 56, 214 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine,

I REQUEST:

To submit to the Unified Registry of Preliminary Investigations, the information on the fact that the citizen of the United States of America Joseph Biden has committed on the territory of Ukraine and beyond its borders a crime against me, including interference in the carrying out of the duties of a representative of a judicial structure, which falls within the scope of article 343 part 2 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine.

To immediately open the preliminary investigation and give written orders to the investigators of the National Bureau of Investigation.

To be associated, I, V.M. Shokin, with the criminal investigation as a victim, to be delivered a memento on the rights and duties of a victim and to be questioned as a victim.

More at link.

Offline EdinVA

Can a crook run for president?  oh, wait...