Author Topic: Exclusive: Briton who set up Trump Tower meeting denies Russian conspiracy, saying his offer 'was pu  (Read 233 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Exclusive: Briton who set up Trump Tower meeting denies Russian conspiracy, saying his offer 'was pure puffery'
Rob Goldstone explains his involvement in episode 3 of The Telegraph's Crossfire podcast

The Briton who set up the infamous Trump Tower meeting has denied being part of a Russian conspiracy, saying his offer of Hillary Clinton dirt before the 2016 election was just “a bit of pure puffery”.

Rob Goldstone, a former Fleet Street journalist turned PR guru, told The Telegraph that his controversial approach to the Trump campaign touting information that would "incriminate" his rival was over-hyped.
'
Mr Goldstone said he only made the approach on behalf of his client, an Azerbaijani pop star, and deliberately exaggerated an email to Donald Trump’s son Don Jr which made worldwide headlines when discovered.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/02/27/exclusive-briton-set-trump-tower-meeting-denies-russian-conspiracy/

LOL!  I could see Don Jr saying got her now!
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.