Author Topic: Here's what a Sanders-Trump map could look like  (Read 223 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Here's what a Sanders-Trump map could look like
« on: February 28, 2020, 02:13:56 am »
Here's what a Sanders-Trump map could look like

Picture of map @ link below ----

With Bernie Sanders looking more and more like the potential Democratic presidential nominee, the good people at the Center for Politics at the University of Virginia have released their first take on what the electoral map might look like in a matchup between the senator from Vermont and President Donald Trump.
The map allots 260 electoral votes to Trump, 248 to Sanders and puts 30 in the pure toss-up category.
"In our view, we think a Sanders nomination would tilt the election more toward Trump, to the point where the ratings would reflect him as something of a favorite," write Kyle Kondik and J. Miles Coleman of the map. "However, we would not put Trump over 270 electoral votes in our ratings, at least not initially and based on the information we have now."..........

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/27/politics/sanders-trump-2020-general/index.html
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.