Author Topic: Hunter Biden must be at March deposition 'unless his hair is on fire': Judge  (Read 334 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hunter Biden must be at March deposition 'unless his hair is on fire': Judge
Biden's attorney had previously tried to postpone the deposition until April

By Stephanie Pagones FOXBusiness

An Arkansas judge has ruled that Hunter Biden must make himself available for a March deposition in connection to his ongoing child support battle with a former stripper, despite his attempts to postpone the matter until April, according to court papers and a report from the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette.

Independence County Circuit Court Judge Holly Meyer handed down the order during a Wednesday afternoon conference call, the Gazette reported.

“He needs to make himself available and unless his hair is on fire, he needs to be in Arkansas and he needs to be in a deposition,” Meyer told attorneys during the call, according to the outlet.

more
https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyle/hunter-biden-march-deposition-child-support-judge
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Ok, that's for his child support battle, but there doesn't seem to be anything pending to hold him or his pappy in their responsibility for Burisma.  IOW, they continue to get away with their corruption and I'm sure finding ways to do a massive cover up.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
He will not show.
Guys like him have a 'so sue me' mentality.
That means they simply do whatever they want to do and deal with the consequences, or lack of consequences, later.
(my Dad and the lawyers will take care of it somehow)

He has lived his whole life this way. I doubt he can change.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

He will not show.
Guys like him have a 'so sue me' mentality.
That means they simply do whatever they want to do and deal with the consequences, or lack of consequences, later.
(my Dad and the lawyers will take care of it somehow)

He has lived his whole life this way. I doubt he can change.
Of course he will not show.  Instead, the most he will do is force those taking his deposition to travel to him to take it.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline mortarman

If I were the judge, I'd sign a warrant directing that if he does not appear he to be arrested an' dragged into court in handcuffs. I am sick an' tired of these corrupt crooks dictating to us how we are to treat them. They should be reminded that rope is cheap an' if we run put of trees, there are plenty of lightposts an highway overpasses to use.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline The_Reader_David

It's nice of the judge to give him an out.  Now we all have to wait and see:  will Hunter Biden light his hair on fire on the appointed court date?
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline PeteS in CA

Ελα να με πάρεις!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.