Author Topic: Oregon coronavirus patient is grade-school employee; school closed for deep cleaning, officials say  (Read 327 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Oregon coronavirus patient is grade-school employee; school closed for deep cleaning, officials say
By Brie Stimson | Fox News

An elementary school in Oregon will remain closed through Wednesday after an employee became the first presumptive case of coronavirus in the state, the Lake Oswego School District confirmed on its website.

The district said its 430-student Forest Hills Elementary School in Lake Oswego, just south of Portland, will be closed so it can be deep-cleaned and so students and staff, who the Oregon Health Authority said may have been exposed to the virus, can be contacted by school officials, FOX 12 of Oregon reported.

"I was honestly both alarmed and surprised. I mean, you hear things like that on the news, but you don’t expect it to just plop right down, essentially on your doorstep," Sam Sewright, a former student of the school, told the station. "I live like five blocks away."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/health/oregon-coronavirus-patient-is-grade-school-employee-school-closed-for-deep-cleaning-officials-say
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34