Author Topic: Embarrassing Festival Of Never Trump Losers Occurs For Some Reason.. Kurt Schlichter  (Read 233 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Embarrassing Festival Of Never Trump Losers Occurs For Some Reason

Kurt Schlichter
|
Posted: Feb 27, 2020 12:01 AM

Ahoy, suckers! Conservative, Inc., is back at it again, trading in its classic cruise ship motif for a figurative dinghy in its never-ending quest to separate you from your money and themselves from the shredded tatters of their ruined dignity.

Woke Rule No. 1 is that anything with “Principles” in its name is a grift. Now, something called “Principles First” – ugh – is trying to shoehorn into CPAC’s spotlight with its “National Summit on Principled Conservatism” to be held in D.C. on February 29th, and for the low, low, almost certainly lib tech tycoon-subsidized price of $10, you can attend this sexless Never Trump Freaknik.

It’s an opportunity to get one-on-one with all your favorite relevancy-challenged B-list MSNBCNN guests for a full day of complaining about Donald Trump and having them show you on the doll exactly where Trump hurt them. Brace yourselves for impassioned pleas by impotent weirdos to vote for the crusty commie curmudgeon because Trump sends mean tweets, plus plenty of “Oh well I nevers” and “We’re better than thats” as Pearl Clutchfest 2020 gets well and truly lit. Just don’t be surprised if the marquee outside reads “Puppet Show and Never Trump.”

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2020/02/27/embarrassing-festival-of-never-trump-losers-occurs-for-some-reason-n2561859
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Thanks,but I think I am gonna pass on that. I can hear the same crap for free without leaving home by talking with the homeless guy that lives in the woods behind the local Hardees. So far he as avoided me while begging for money,but I am sure he would warm to me if I asked him why he has no home.

I am almost positive it will be "Trump's fault,not mine!"
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online corbe

I can remember just a few months ago when #NeverRomney became cool again.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
   I can remember just a few months ago when #NeverRomney became cool again.

I'm racking my brain trying to figure out what Mitt has done to convince me I should get off the #neverRomney train.  Can you help me @corbe
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Even with prinicples, how can even one single conservative justify staying home to help a communist get elected like Sanders?

I don't like Trump, and wasn't fond of the Bushes, but they sure damn beat the alternative.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2020, 10:25:31 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Even with prinicpals, how can even one single conservative justify staying home to help a communist get elected like Sanders?

I don't like Trump, and wasn't fond of the Bushes, but they sure damn beat the alternative.

@catfish1957

If my only choice is to vote for somebody named Bush or somebody named Satan,Satan is going to get my vote because he's not pretending to be something he isn't.

Yes,Satan IS more honest than anyone in the Bush Crime Family.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online corbe

I've always been #NeverRomney.  I couldn't vote for him either.  @Bigun
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Being a "Kurt Schlichter" Republican, it's fascinating to read "Woke Rule 1" about their use of "principles".

Don't you agree, @roamer_1 ?        :pop41:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online roamer_1

Being a "Kurt Schlichter" Republican, it's fascinating to read "Woke Rule 1" about their use of "principles".

Don't you agree, @roamer_1 ?        :pop41:

You are probably asking the wrong person @DCPatriot , as anything that has 'Republican' in it has already been proven to lack any principles whatsoever. So I'll neither take my Conservative interpretations from back east bobbleheads, nor Tumpsters, as both are bereft.