Author Topic: Hunter Biden takes up painting after being 'addicted to crack for four years'  (Read 307 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hunter Biden takes up painting after being 'addicted to crack for four years'
by Spencer Neale
 | February 28, 2020 04:21 PM

Fresh off years of drug addiction, a presidential impeachment saga that involved his work in Ukraine, and agreeing to pay child support to an Arkansas stripper he impregnated, Hunter Biden is pursuing a career in painting.

In a pool house-turned-art studio behind his 2,000-square-foot Hollywood Hills home, Biden, dressed in work boots and a pearl snap button-down shirt, is painting psychedelic florals in ink. The New York Times featured the son of former Vice President Joe Biden in a lengthy profile in which Hunter Biden said painting is "literally keeping me sane."

“For years, I wouldn’t call myself an artist. Now, I feel comfortable saying it," Biden said. “You have to be really focused in order to be able to alter it to your own imagination.”

Biden, who has struggled with alcohol and drug addiction, has recently been involved in a paternity case. Biden has attempted to hide his financial records and delay the child support deposition until after key primary states in his father's run for the presidency are decided.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/hunter-biden-takes-up-painting-after-being-addicted-to-crack-for-four-years
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EdinVA

So how much are the leftists willing to pay for a biden original..

Online Hoodat

Cocaine is a helluva drug.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mountaineer

"Literally."  *****rollingeyes*****
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.