Author Topic: Eric Holder Posts Ominous Picture Of Two Assassinated Politicians And A Message Directly To Trump  (Read 428 times)

rangerrebew

Eric Holder Posts Ominous Picture Of Two Assassinated Politicians And A Message Directly To Trump

(Gateway Pundit) – Deep state Democrat operatives are more emboldened by the day.

Obviously, they gain comfort in knowing Republicans are too weak to prosecute them for their crimes (so far).

And they also feel emboldened now that the entire intelligence apparatus is behind them or too afraid to speak out against them.

On Tuesday Eric Holder posted a cryptic tweet that lit up the internet.

https://outragedpatriot.com/eric-holder-posts-ominous-picture-of-two-assassinated-politicians-and-a-message-directly-to-trump/

Offline verga

Hey Eric, Your 15 minutes ended 3 years ago, STFU
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline skeeter

His message had nothing to do with the Kennedy assassination. Leftists like to use Kennedy imagery for the credibility they believe it conveys.

I guess Holder doesn't believe pictures of a pensive President Obama would have the same effect.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
His message had nothing to do with the Kennedy assassination. Leftists like to use Kennedy imagery for the credibility they believe it conveys.

I guess Holder doesn't believe pictures of a pensive President Obama would have the same effect.
I disagree. Holder knew exactly what he was communicating.
He was reminding Trump that he can be assassinated at any time.
It seems either:
Holder thinks Trump will be assassinated?
Holder wants Trump assassinated?
Holder is making plans to assassinate Trump?

You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I disagree. Holder knew exactly what he was communicating.
He was reminding Trump that he can be assassinated at any time.
It seems either:
Holder thinks Trump will be assassinated?
Holder wants Trump assassinated?
Holder is making plans to assassinate Trump?
Holder isn't bulletproof, either.
Ron Brown, Vince Foster, and others found out, likely from people supposedly on their own team...

(I must note I am making no threat to the health or welfare of Mr. Holder. I hope to see him healthy and prosecuted for his crimes.)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Try sending this pic to a politician, any politician not to mention the POTUS, and see what happens.

I wish you and your family a long and happy life.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
This is outrageous.  What Holder posted can only be construed as a threat. 

His history as one of the most corrupt AG's tells me, he has connections to get it done if necessary.  Never underestimate the Arkancide cartel.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

Try sending this pic to a politician, any politician not to mention the POTUS, and see what happens.

I wish you and your family a long and happy life.

He didn't link that picture, if he did I'd agree.

The one Holder used was taken during the Cuban Missile Crisis, when we supposedly were on the verge of nuclear war. 'Successful' crisis management is it's implication.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

The one Holder used was taken during the Cuban Missile Crisis, when we supposedly were on the verge of nuclear war. 'Successful' crisis management is it's implication.

I see your point now.  Still, another photo could have been better to make his point. 

Holder has that history where he could be involved.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races

That's what I got from it as well. But you know OUTRAGE!!!! BOOM!! and all that stuff.
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
That's what I got from it as well. But you know OUTRAGE!!!! BOOM!! and all that stuff.

There are several out there that still believe that Rudy has a book of goods on many who are in high levels of politics and government. 
Still think there may be a backhanded threat that that faction is warning Trump's team not to escalate it to that level.

Offline skeeter

I see your point now.  Still, another photo could have been better to make his point. 

Holder has that history where he could be involved.

You mean like 'if they go low we kick em'? Hard to believe words spoken by the nation's top law enforcement officer.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
You mean like 'if they go low we kick em'? Hard to believe words spoken by the nation's top law enforcement officer.

And too many mysterous deaths associated with the Clintons. There was a reason Horn Dog's admitted favorite show was House of Cards.  Almost auto-biographical.   
No proof, but I also remember seeing a lot of (@ TOS) andectodal evidence of Holder's abilities as a behind the scenes hit man for the Clintons.

Offline goatprairie

Yes, Holder deliberately used the Kennedy bros as an example of strong, intelligent DEM!!! leaders who knew what to do in a crisis.
You know like how well the Kennedys handled the Bay of Pigs crisis.  :whistle:

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Yes, Holder deliberately used the Kennedy bros as an example of strong, intelligent DEM!!! leaders who knew what to do in a crisis.
You know like how well the Kennedys handled the Bay of Pigs crisis.  :whistle:

You got a good point.  Why use a crisis disaster?