General Category > PJ Comix

VIDEO: Democrats Hilariously Reveal Why They Are All LOSERS at Charleston Debate Meltdown

<< < (2/2)

Cyber Liberty:
If that happens, she'll lose by even more than before, because not one Bernbot will vote for her.  They'll know for sure it was rigged.

Bigun:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on February 27, 2020, 02:30:49 pm ---If that happens, she'll lose by even more than before, because not one Bernbot will vote for her.  They'll know for sure it was rigged.

--- End quote ---

I'm not so sure about that @Cyber Liberty, after all, it will be BAD ORANGE MAN or Hillary at that point.

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: Bigun on February 27, 2020, 02:34:55 pm ---I'm not so sure about that @Cyber Liberty, after all, it will be BAD ORANGE MAN or Hillary at that point.

--- End quote ---

Quite a few of them will have noticed the world hasn't ended under the Bad Orange Man.

Bigun:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on February 27, 2020, 02:39:59 pm ---Quite a few of them will have noticed the world hasn't ended under the Bad Orange Man.

--- End quote ---

:yowsa: And quite a few won't care that it hasn't.  I agree with you that if she does come in and take the nomination she will lose badly. and destroy what's left of the Democrat Party in the process.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version