Author Topic: Trump faces second impeachment if Pelosi holds the House: Mulvaney  (Read 1044 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Trump faces second impeachment if Pelosi holds the House: Mulvaney
« Reply #25 on: February 29, 2020, 09:17:44 pm »
I'll go with the Spartan response:

'If'.
The Republic is lost.

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #26 on: February 29, 2020, 09:18:00 pm »
I don't take any talking points from the left.  I am an individual.  I think that the Democrats are guilty of just as much or more.  But Trump did hire the Russian stooge.  He, and his son set up that Russian meeting in Trump tower to get dirt on Hillary.  He hire Manafort even though he had previously been under investigation.  I am sure he knew.  I don't view Trump as a victim.  I view him as another scummy politician.

Believe what you want but I don't support another sham impeachment.  Its a waste.  Because they can't convict anyone of crimes that they themselves are involved in.  Its too hard to demand witnesses when you know those connections are connected to you as well.

The "Russian meeting in Trump Tower" was an absolute set-up.

Two of the Russians at the meeting had dinner with Glenn Simpson, the scumbag who runs Fusion GPS and was employed by the Clinton campaign to manufacture the fraudulent Steele "Dossier",  the NIGHT BEFORE and NIGHT OF the meeting you reference - and one of the other Russians was represented by Edward Lieberman, husband to the late Evelyn Lieberman (aka as Hillary's "Bimbo Eruption" fixer from the 90s).

You really need to stop throwing out these outrageously inaccurate facts and poorly researched and pondered statements.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #27 on: February 29, 2020, 10:18:46 pm »
I am increasingly at the calculation that if Trump wins, the House flips and the Senate holds.

That looks likely, here on 2/29/20, @ArneFufkin.  If there's a second Impeachment to please the haters, it will have to be before the election.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #28 on: February 29, 2020, 10:23:10 pm »

https://www.cnn.com/interactive/2017/07/politics/donald-trump-jr-full-emails/
"If it's what you say I love it" - Some Russian stooge pretending to be Traitor Tot...ooops no it was actually Donald Trump Jr.

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #29 on: February 29, 2020, 10:31:08 pm »
That looks likely, here on 2/29/20, @ArneFufkin.  If there's a second Impeachment to please the haters, it will have to be before the election.

I leave open the horrific potentiality that Trump loses, the Senate flips  and the House stands and all Americans and 265 years of governance that is the apex of the Age of human enlightenment circles the toilet to the vortex like the Tidy Bowl Man captaining a cocktail cruise going "WooootWheeeeee!!!!"

I have my Snake Plissken eye patch at the ready.

Kidding, I think this "virus crises" is gonna abate and Trump will be re-elected.  There in NO WAY that the kids who think Bernie is some kind of DemiGod will believe that after Trump verbally disembowels him in a debate.   

I don't see black folks, or Hispanics, caring about any of these Dem candidates enough to show up November 3.  How many  jabronis can you jam between Dover and Burlington that have nothing in common with anyone in the South or "Manufacturing Belt"?   It's no longer the "Rust Belt".

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #30 on: February 29, 2020, 10:34:42 pm »
https://www.cnn.com/interactive/2017/07/politics/donald-trump-jr-full-emails/
"If it's what you say I love it" - Some Russian stooge pretending to be Traitor Tot...ooops no it was actually Donald Trump Jr.

Opposition research.  Happens every day.

This was a SET-UP by people on the payroll of Hillary Clinton.  FACT.

DTJ was a newbie right then and as soon as they saw the set-up they cancelled the meeting.   Check out Schiffty Schiff:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/02/06/russian_comedians_prank_call_rep_adam_schiff_promise_him_naked_photos_of_trump_from_fsb.html
« Last Edit: February 29, 2020, 10:38:01 pm by ArneFufkin »

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline ArneFufkin

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #33 on: February 29, 2020, 10:47:46 pm »

Two of the Russians at the meeting had dinner with Glenn Simpson, the scumbag who runs Fusion GPS and was employed by the Clinton campaign to manufacture the fraudulent Steele "Dossier",  the NIGHT BEFORE and NIGHT OF the meeting you reference - and one of the other Russians was represented by Edward Lieberman, husband to the late Evelyn Lieberman (aka as Hillary's "Bimbo Eruption" fixer from the 90s).

You really need to stop throwing out these outrageously inaccurate facts and poorly researched and pondered statements.

Well thank you.  Really.  That is something.  Who could have guessed that Trump and his son were that stupid.  Like I have been saying Manafort was the Democrats guy too.  Trump must have known that the guy had been under surveillance.   The reason they couldn't impeach Trump.  They all knew him.  Because its all a sham that they drug American citizens through.  And Trump is declaring victory!  Yeah, imagine that. His stupidity actually became a plus.  He wasn't kidding about art of the deal.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/02/27/exclusive-briton-set-trump-tower-meeting-denies-russian-conspiracy/
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #34 on: February 29, 2020, 10:51:00 pm »
Well thank you.  Really.  That is something.  Who could have guessed that Trump and his son were that stupid.  Like I have been saying Manafort was the Democrats guy too.  Trump must have known that the guy had been under surveillance.   The reason they couldn't impeach Trump.  They all knew him.  Because its all a sham that they drug American citizens through.  And Trump is declaring victory!  Yeah, imagine that. His stupidity actually became a plus.  He wasn't kidding about art of the deal.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/02/27/exclusive-briton-set-trump-tower-meeting-denies-russian-conspiracy/

You seem to always careen back to Manafort.

Tell me everything you know about the "Black Ledger".
« Last Edit: February 29, 2020, 10:54:38 pm by ArneFufkin »

Offline Chosen Daughter

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #36 on: February 29, 2020, 10:56:39 pm »
Ask Rudy he'll tell you.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018/07/27/five-clues-don-jr-s-trump-tower-meeting-was-set-up-as-dem-dirty-trick/

Okay, thanks.

I'll try to remember to bring it up when I run into him and we're catching up on stuff on the L Train.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #37 on: February 29, 2020, 10:58:18 pm »
It was a justified tirade.  Trump's vendetta for Christ at the National Prayer Breakfast was also disgusting and worth condemning.  He is not a traveler...he is a deceiver.

I agree about prayer breakfast.  But that's Trump.  Always about him.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #38 on: February 29, 2020, 10:59:15 pm »
Okay, thanks.

I'll try to remember to bring it up when I run into him and we're catching up on stuff on the L Train.

OK, good and you can let us all know.

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #39 on: February 29, 2020, 11:01:21 pm »
OK, good and you can let us all know.

Will do!

Offline aligncare

« Reply #40 on: February 29, 2020, 11:32:17 pm »
Wasted days and wasted nights...

...arguing with NTs.

@ArneFufkin

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #41 on: March 01, 2020, 12:27:12 am »
Wasted days and wasted nights...

...arguing with NTs.

@ArneFufkin

Yet here you are.