Author Topic: Trump accused Boris Johnson of 'betrayal' after slamming the phone down on him in a moment of 'apopl  (Read 394 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Trump accused Boris Johnson of 'betrayal' after slamming the phone down on him in a moment of 'apoplectic' fury
Adam Bienkov

Donald Trump accused UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson of "betrayal" after slamming down the phone on him during an "apoplectic" call between the two leaders.

The President used the term to a senior White House figure according to the Mail on Sunday newspaper.

The revelation comes after Johnson cancelled his planned trip to the US following the furious phone call.

The collapse in relations between the two leaders comes despite Trump previously lavishing praise on the prime minister.

Read more at: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/trump-accused-boris-johnson-of-betrayal-after-slamming-the-phone-down-on-him-in-a-moment-of-apoplectic-fury/ar-BB10k6Iy

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The only thing of most relevance in this whole made-up 'story' is MSN.com.
Anyone who believes anything they publish, deserves it.
My problem is they didn't go far enough. They didn't publish that Trump called him an SOB, and threatened to go to war!!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline EdinVA

This was floating around a couple of weeks ago.. and debunked..

https://www.ft.com/content/a70f9506-48f1-11ea-aee2-9ddbdc86190d

Offline skeeter

This was floating around a couple of weeks ago.. and debunked..

https://www.ft.com/content/a70f9506-48f1-11ea-aee2-9ddbdc86190d

Debunked or not it feeds the impression the media intends to create.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Debunked or not it feeds the impression the media intends to create.
MSN.com is hardly the media. It is more like a left-wing blog that gets most of the material used from DailyKos and DemocraticUnderground. It is not possible for them to ever publish anything pro-Trump or pro-Republican. They will not publish anything that is even neutral. If the article is not full-blown Leftist propaganda then MSN.com has no use for it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline skeeter

MSN.com is hardly the media. It is more like a left-wing blog that gets most of the material used from DailyKos and DemocraticUnderground. It is not possible for them to ever publish anything pro-Trump or pro-Republican. They will not publish anything that is even neutral. If the article is not full-blown Leftist propaganda then MSN.com has no use for it.

It all sounds the same to me. My point is there are dozens of these stories that turn out to be bullsh*t time after time, yet you’ll hear people of our side complain about Trumps temperament. Forgetting that most of the stories leading up to that impression were debunked.