General Category > Elections 2020

Joe Biden Tells Crowd, ‘I’m A Candidate For The United States Senate’

<< < (4/4)

Maj. Bill Martin:

--- Quote from: Snarknado on February 25, 2020, 10:33:26 pm ---Even the DNC knows that ship has sailed - Biden has already whiffed any chance to derail Sanders. They'd rather get him out fast and let Bloomberg have a go.

--- End quote ---

I think you may be right.  Biden has been so incredibly bad they can't even count on him holding on during debates -- he could have some colossally stupid gaffe/meltdown that would crater any chance he might otherwise have.  The problem is that they built him up for so long that he has a campaign infrastructure that can keep him in the race through at least Super Tuesday.

240B:
He already has 'crashed' several times during the debates. But he is so well known for being senile, everyone just let it slide, as they always do. But it is clearly getting worse. Before the election toward the end of the year, I expect that he will not be aware of what is going on around him, judging from the obvious progression of his dementia.

Deng Xiaoping died in 1997. Well before all this current 'Climate Change' crap was even an issue. He has created a fictitious world in the past in which he is always a stunning *HERO!* of one kind or another. Still waiting for him to start talking about his military service in WWII.

Maj. Bill Martin:

--- Quote from: skeeter on February 25, 2020, 03:09:16 pm ---My money's on the other Biden.

--- End quote ---

That's almost the weirdest one of the bunch.  What the hell was he thinking with that?

PeteS in CA:
Biden's Gift of Gaffe is a gift that keeps giving and giving and giving and giving and ...

(H/T Hot Air)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version