Author Topic: WATCH: 9-Year-Old Boy Asks Buttigieg For Advice On Coming Out As Gay  (Read 772 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Gateway Pundit ran this story too. It doesn't look like it has been posted.

WATCH: 9-Year-Old Boy Asks Buttigieg For Advice On Coming Out As Gay

Democratic presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg received a topical question during a rally in Colorado on Saturday when a 9-year-old boy asked him for advice on coming out as gay.

According to ABC News, Buttigieg read 9-year-old Zachary Ro’s question aloud before inviting the boy to join him onstage, prompting thunderous applause and cheers of “love is love” from the audience.

“Would you help me telling the world that I’m gay, too? I want to be brave like you,” the question read.

Read more at: https://www.dailywire.com/news/watch-9-year-old-boy-asks-buttigieg-for-advice-on-coming-out-as-gay?%3Futm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=dwtwitter

Obviously, the world has real problems to confront versus this.   There is a youtube video at link.

Offline Applewood

Re: WATCH: 9-Year-Old Boy Asks Buttigieg For Advice On Coming Out As Gay
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2020, 02:36:11 am »
When I was nine years old, I didn't even know what sex was, let alone homosexuality.   Back in those days, the only meaning of the word "gay" I knew was "happy."   How the hell does this kid know he's gay?  Did his  parents tell him he was?
« Last Edit: February 25, 2020, 11:14:36 am by Applewood »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2020, 02:44:41 am »
When I was nine years old, I didn't even know what sex was, let alone homosexuality.   Back in those days, the only meaning of the word "gay" I knee was "happy."   How the hell does this kid know he's gay?  Did his  parents tell him he was?

Exactly.   888high58888
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2020, 05:49:29 am »
Gateway Pundit ran this story too. It doesn't look like it has been posted.

Obviously, the world has real problems to confront versus this.   There is a youtube video at link.

@TomSea

I don't believe this crap for an instant. This was a totally staged event. No 9 year old boy even knows what sexuality is,much less homosexuality. His parents should be beaten within an inch of their lives for the grief they just guaranteed this child will suffer over the next 10+ years from the kids he goes to school with and knows locally,all so his parent or parents can feel like they are "evolved".

And they should immediately be arrested for child abuse the instant they are released from the hospital and the courts should take this child and any other children they have away from them.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2020, 05:50:25 am »
When I was nine years old, I didn't even know what sex was, let alone homosexuality.   Back in those days, the only meaning of the word "gay" I knee was "happy."   How the hell does this kid know he's gay?  Did his  parents tell him he was?

@Applewood

BINGO!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2020, 07:31:59 am »
@TomSea

I don't believe this crap for an instant. This was a totally staged event. No 9 year old boy even knows what sexuality is,much less homosexuality. His parents should be beaten within an inch of their lives for the grief they just guaranteed this child will suffer over the next 10+ years from the kids he goes to school with and knows locally,all so his parent or parents can feel like they are "evolved".

And they should immediately be arrested for child abuse the instant they are released from the hospital and the courts should take this child and any other children they have away from them.

@sneakypete

I've thought this some too, it seems like a staged event.  How else would something like this happen? I can't say for sure but there's probably over a 50% chance of that being case.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2020, 10:29:51 am »
My first reaction when Buttigieg came on the scene was -- ok, so he's gay.  Let's see if thus guy is a screaming ninny radical or someone more moderate.  I wouldn't vote for him, but maybe if he was president, he would at least be tolerable. 

Well, the more I've seen of him, the less I like him.  Seems to me that other than the fact that he's homosexual. he has nothing new or different to offer in either foreign or domestic policy that would distinguish him from the rest of the clowns in the clown car.  Then it seemed like every day I was reading and hearing more and more about him or his bed partner (I won't use the term "husband") carrying on -- even bragging -- about their homosexuality.  Seemed like they were telling voters they have to vote for Booty because if they didn't, they would be demonstrating their homophobia.  We are supposed to get with the rest of the world and put these perverts into places of authority and leadership. 

Sorry, but this stunt with the 9-yea old kid is just too much.  For some time we have overlooked our leaders' sins.  When it became evident that Billy Bob Clinton was bedding anything in a skirt, voters closed their eyes as long as they thought he was doing the right things in his job as president.  The attitude has been -- well, this president's sins are between him and God or him and his wife or whatever, and they have no bearing on his leadership. 

In the process we have shown we will elect anyone as long as he or she sounds good on the issues that matter.  We would elect an axe murderer, so long as he promised not to raise our taxes.  While no one expects a president or a presidential candidate to be completely without sin, when we would be willing to tolerate a president who thinks a 9-year old declaring he is gay to be an act of bravery, then we have really lost our way. 

Throughout history, depravity has ruined great empires.   I believe when Caligula came to power in Rome, that was the beginning of the end of the Roman Empire.  Something similar will happen if this country puts Booty in the White House. 

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2020, 10:41:11 am »
Did the Buttigieg campaign stage a 9-year-old coming out as gay on stage?

https://noqreport.com/2020/02/24/did-the-buttigieg-campaign-stage-a-9-year-old-coming-out-as-gay-on-stage/
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Applewood

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2020, 10:55:36 am »
Bad enough if it was staged, but if it was for real, then this country is really in trouble.

Offline verga

« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2020, 03:34:10 pm »
Sick and Pathetic.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2020, 07:45:06 am »
My advice? At least wait until puberty and see what gives ya wood, kid.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Applewood

« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2020, 11:13:51 am »
My advice? At least wait until puberty and see what gives ya wood, kid.

:thumbsup: