Author Topic: Lindsey Graham Kicks the Can Down the Road One More Time  (Read 136 times)

Offline corbe

Lindsey Graham Kicks the Can Down the Road One More Time
« on: February 24, 2020, 07:45:31 pm »
Lindsey Graham Kicks the Can Down the Road One More Time

February 24, 2020

by David Blackmon

He’s not even talking a good game anymore. – Listen carefully to the second clip below of Senator Lindsey Graham, Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, as he essentially tells us that he is just going to keep talking, while at the same time doing nothing of any substance:

<..Video at link..>

Here’s a transcript of that second clip, as Maria Bartiromo begins by asking him exactly what he plans to do in the next two weeks.

Graham: You’re gonna have people interviewed by my staff and others, to find, to get the foundation. Before I call McCabe and Comey, I wanna find out exactly what happened. I wanna find out who told what to who, and then we’ll call ’em. I just can’t believe that…the investigation fell apart…In January 2017, they got two more warrants after they knew it was a bunch of garbage. How could that possibly happen?

Bartiromo: Yeah, and I just want to point out our timeline, which is this counterintel that happened way before July 31st of 2016, which is when the FBI said their investigation into Trump began. We go all the way back to December of 2015 on this timeline, when Michael Flynn was invited to Russia to sit next to Putin. Then you’ve got Papadopoulous meeting with Joseph Mifsud in April of 2016. Papadopoulous also invited to Rome where he was introduced to Mifsud as early as March of 2016. This is something John Durham is looking at. All of this activity before the beginning of this investigation. Why send these informants into Trump campaign people? Do you believe this is what John Durham is looking at as well?

<..snip..>

https://dbdailyupdate.com/index.php/2020/02/24/lindsey-graham-kicks-the-can-down-the-road-one-more-time/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline AL

Re: Lindsey Graham Kicks the Can Down the Road One More Time
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2020, 07:54:28 pm »
Sure gets plenty of face time on camera.  Sure talks a lot without actually doing anything other than more talk.