Author Topic: ‘It’s Shameful’: Rep. Ted Lieu Grills Mike Pompeo For Going To CPAC Rather Than Answering Questions  (Read 212 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘It’s Shameful’: Rep. Ted Lieu Grills Mike Pompeo For Going To CPAC Rather Than Answering Questions About Coronavirus

Phillip Nieto
Contributor
February 28, 2020 1:57 PM ET

Democratic California Rep. Ted Lieu scolded Secretary of State Mike Pompeo for planning to attend the Conservative Political Action Summit (CPAC) after refusing to answer questions on the coronavirus during a House Foreign Affairs Committee hearing on Friday.

Pompeo got in a heated conservation with Lieu after refusing to answer how the administration plans to deal with the virus, prompting the congressman to ask Pompeo whether he was planning on attending CPAC.

The secretary answered, “Yes, I am.”

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Darn I really wanted to hear the next questioner to flush the partisan excrement crapped out by rat fraud Ted Lieu out of my ears. What a cowardly POS.

I may have to Google the video of Candice Owen handing him his pansy arse awhile back to get my blood pressure back to normal.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2020, 08:47:10 pm by skeeter »