General Category > Elections 2020

WATCH: 9-Year-Old Boy Asks Buttigieg For Advice On Coming Out As Gay

(1/3) > >>

TomSea:
Gateway Pundit ran this story too. It doesn't look like it has been posted.

--- Quote ---WATCH: 9-Year-Old Boy Asks Buttigieg For Advice On Coming Out As Gay

Democratic presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg received a topical question during a rally in Colorado on Saturday when a 9-year-old boy asked him for advice on coming out as gay.

According to ABC News, Buttigieg read 9-year-old Zachary Ro’s question aloud before inviting the boy to join him onstage, prompting thunderous applause and cheers of “love is love” from the audience.

“Would you help me telling the world that I’m gay, too? I want to be brave like you,” the question read.

Read more at: https://www.dailywire.com/news/watch-9-year-old-boy-asks-buttigieg-for-advice-on-coming-out-as-gay?%3Futm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=dwtwitter
--- End quote ---

Obviously, the world has real problems to confront versus this.   There is a youtube video at link.

Applewood:
When I was nine years old, I didn't even know what sex was, let alone homosexuality.   Back in those days, the only meaning of the word "gay" I knew was "happy."   How the hell does this kid know he's gay?  Did his  parents tell him he was?

libertybele:

--- Quote from: Applewood on February 24, 2020, 02:36:11 am ---When I was nine years old, I didn't even know what sex was, let alone homosexuality.   Back in those days, the only meaning of the word "gay" I knee was "happy."   How the hell does this kid know he's gay?  Did his  parents tell him he was?

--- End quote ---

Exactly.   888high58888

sneakypete:

--- Quote from: TomSea on February 24, 2020, 02:03:50 am ---Gateway Pundit ran this story too. It doesn't look like it has been posted.

Obviously, the world has real problems to confront versus this.   There is a youtube video at link.

--- End quote ---

@TomSea

I don't believe this crap for an instant. This was a totally staged event. No 9 year old boy even knows what sexuality is,much less homosexuality. His parents should be beaten within an inch of their lives for the grief they just guaranteed this child will suffer over the next 10+ years from the kids he goes to school with and knows locally,all so his parent or parents can feel like they are "evolved".

And they should immediately be arrested for child abuse the instant they are released from the hospital and the courts should take this child and any other children they have away from them.

sneakypete:

--- Quote from: Applewood on February 24, 2020, 02:36:11 am ---When I was nine years old, I didn't even know what sex was, let alone homosexuality.   Back in those days, the only meaning of the word "gay" I knee was "happy."   How the hell does this kid know he's gay?  Did his  parents tell him he was?

--- End quote ---

@Applewood

BINGO!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version