Author Topic: New Jersey facing 'high' level of terrorism threat from extremist groups and white supremacists in 2  (Read 474 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
New Jersey facing 'high' level of terrorism threat from extremist groups and white supremacists in 2020, officials say
Officials noted the "rise in activity from white supremacist extremists."
By  Julia Jacobo  February 23, 2020

Homeland security officials in New Jersey are warning residents of the potential terrorism threats the state faces from extremist and white supremacist groups.

Officials have "taken notice at the rise in activity from white supremacist extremists" and have increased the threat posed by them in 2020 from moderate to high, according to the 2020 terrorism threat assessment released by New Jersey's Office of Homeland Security and Preparedness.

Homegrown violent extremists are the "most persistent hostile actors in New Jersey," according to the statement.

Read more at: https://abcnews.go.com/US/jersey-facing-high-level-terrorism-threat-extremist-groups/story?id=69160546&cid=social_twitter_abcn

Just posting, I do think this info has been known but perhaps a fresh "warning" has been issued.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
How bizarre. This is one of the most absurd articles I have ever read.
The title is about New Jersey facing high level terrorism from home-grown white supremacists.
It cites as proof of this incidents which occurred in:
El Paso, San Diego, and New Zealand
and I guess there was some graffiti or something actually in New Jersey.

Reading this piece of garbage I thought I transported to a different universe.
I think it gave me brain damage.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
I know there has been a lot of hate literature posted on the college campuses last year that made the news over the weekend in the local Patch newsletters. I don’t recall this kind of stuff being posted back when I was in college. But I might have been so busy studying I might have missed it.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline PeteS in CA

I have less than zero sympathy for real-life racists, white supremacists, etc., but what a load of BS!

The assessment referenced the shooting at the Walmart in El Paso, Texas, in August Texas isn't New Jersey, morons! that targeted the Hispanic community and left 22 dead, another that killed a woman during a Passover service at a synagogue near San Diego The assessment referenced the shooting at the Walmart in El Paso, Texas, in August that targeted the Hispanic community and left 22 dead, another that killed a woman during a Passover service at a synagogue near San Diego San Diego is in California, not New Jersey, morons! in April and the shooting rampage at two mosques in New Zealand New Zealand is a different country, on the opposite side of the world, morons! that left more than 50 people dead in March 2019.

"New Jersey has also faced incidents supportive of extremist ideologies," the statement read, mentioning the Jersey City attack "rooted in anti-Semitism" that killed Jersey City Police Det. Joseph Seals and five others in December these shooters were black supremacists, moron!.

In addition, a man in Camden County was arrested in November on accusations that he directed acts of vandalism against two synagogues in Midwestern states "for the purpose of intimidating minorities," and a Sussex County man "accused of being obsessed with Nazis and mass shootings" was arrested on weapons charges and bias intimidation in June, according to the statement.

So, 3 of 5 cases cited as examples by the New Jersey government report are over 1500 miles from the state of New Jersey! After 8 years of hype from Obama and another 3 years of hype from Dems and their MSM shills, why does any intelligent person believe this wolf-crying misdirection CRAP?!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline skeeter

How bizarre. This is one of the most absurd articles I have ever read.
The title is about New Jersey facing high level terrorism from home-grown white supremacists.
It cites as proof of this incidents which occurred in:
El Paso, San Diego, and New Zealand
and I guess there was some graffiti or something actually in New Jersey.

Reading this piece of garbage I thought I transported to a different universe.
I think it gave me brain damage.

There seems to have been a explosion of semi literate journalists coming out of academia recently, most seem to be young ladies, going straight into reporting these days. And what they lack in intelligence they make up for in enthusiasm for marxist ideology.