Author Topic: Mulvaney Says Trump Administration ‘Desperate’ for More Legal Immigrants  (Read 226 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Mulvaney Says Trump Administration ‘Desperate’ for More Legal Immigrants
By Mairead McArdle
February 20, 2020 3:09 PM

Acting White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney said Wednesday that the Trump administration is “desperate” for more legal immigrants to sustain the country’s strong economic growth under President Trump.
“We are desperate — desperate — for more people,” Mulvaney told an audience of several hundred people at Oxford Union in England, according to The Washington Post.

“We are running out of people to fuel the economic growth that we’ve had in our nation over the last four years. We need more immigrants,” he added.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/mulvaney-says-trump-administration-desperate-for-more-legal-immigrants/
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.