Author Topic: Schiff blasts Trump for making 'false claims' about Russia intel: 'You've betrayed America. Again.'  (Read 277 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Schiff blasts Trump for making 'false claims' about Russia intel: 'You've betrayed America. Again.'
By Justin Wise - 02/23/20 02:30 PM EST

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) on Sunday denounced President Trump for spreading “false claims” about intelligence officials’ warnings that Russia is interfering in the 2020 election to help the president and Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.).

Speaking with reporters outside the White House earlier that day, Trump brought up how he was never told about an intelligence briefing Sanders received about Moscow's efforts to assist his candidacy in the Democratic primary. Sanders acknowledged that he'd received a briefing just a day after The Washington Post and New York Times reported that intel officials told House lawmakers that Russia developed a preference for Trump in 2020.

"I read where Russia is helping Bernie Sanders. Nobody said it to me at all. Nobody briefed that to me at all," Trump said, suggesting that "Schiff and his group leaked it to the papers. They ought to investigate Schiff for leaking that information.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/484273-schiff-blasts-trump-for-making-false-claims-about-russia-intel-youve
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Well it does look like we are going to get a Russian do over.  Maybe it doesn't matter to Russia whether its Bernie or Donald.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Well it does look like we are going to get a Russian do over.  Maybe it doesn't matter to Russia whether its Bernie or Donald.

You are entitled to wish.  Schiff is doing his best for y'all.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: