Author Topic: So why would Vladimir Putin be rooting for Bernie Sanders for US president?  (Read 239 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
February 22, 2020
So why would Vladimir Putin be rooting for Bernie Sanders for US president?
By Monica Showalter

The mainstream media have been doing their level best to claim that new intelligence reports about Russian meddling in the U.S. election, helping Bernie Sanders, are really all about Russia sowing chaos, or else getting Bernie up there on the Democrat slot to re-elect Trump.  It's always Trump who's the real heart of these Russian affections, see, and Bernie is just a means.

It's rubbish.

The Russians have always had Sanders as a first-draft choice for president, not just in this election, but in the 2016 election, too.  It was obvious enough from three things:

One, the content of the 2016 hacking of the Democratic National Committee's emails.  What did those expose?  Underhanded Democratic establishment activity to deny Bernie Sanders the 2016 nomination.  Cui bono?  The beneficiary was Bernie Sanders, who up until then had no idea this kind of conniving was going on.  The meddling was viewed by the press and punditocracy as tied to Russia's bid to help elect Trump.

But somehow, it aided Bernie.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/02/so_why_would_vladimir_putin_be_rooting_for_bernie_sanders_for_us_president.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EdinVA

The problem I have with this entire conversation is that no one has explained exactly HOW Russia is interfering in the election.  We have been told that no votes were changed.... So what constitutes interference or is this all BS to sell news cycles...
« Last Edit: February 22, 2020, 03:12:57 pm by EdinVA »

Offline LadyLiberty

The problem I have with this entire conversation is that no one has explained exactly HOW Russia is interfering in the election.  We have been told that no votes were changed.... So what constitutes interference or is this all BS to sell news cycles...

Or to set things up so that they can later claim that the winner is illegitimate.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
I don't think Putin ever cared that much who actually wins; he mainly just wants to meddle in the process so whoever it is can easily be weakened by allegations of illegitimacy.

Edit> Sorry LL - just missed your post...
« Last Edit: February 22, 2020, 04:01:54 pm by Snarknado »
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Or to set things up so that they can later claim that the winner is illegitimate.

The Rats are in full-throated agreement with Putin's plan. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mountaineer

James Carville says the winners of the caucuses are Bernie Sanders and Putin
By Laura Italiano
February 23, 2020 | 4:28am

James Carville, President Clinton’s former adviser and campaign manager, thinks the Nevada caucuses are a big win — not just for top vote-getter Bernie Sanders, but for Vladimir Putin.

“The happiest person right now is Vladimir Putin,” Carville said in a Saturday interview on MSNBC, a reference to the recently-revealed consensus of US intelligence agencies that Russia is attempting to manipulate the results of the 2020 presidential election for the benefit of Sanders and President Trump.

“I don’t think Sanders wants Putin to help,” said Carville, an avowed anti-Sanders Democrat.

“I think they don’t like this story,” he added of both Sanders and Trump. “But the story is a fact.”  ...

The pundit said Putin sees a Sanders party nomination victory as a surefire way to get Trump elected in November. ...Full story at NY Post

:pondering:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org