Author Topic: U.K. Starbucks Raises Money To Chemically Castrate Transgender Children  (Read 325 times)

Offline mountaineer

U.K. Starbucks Raises Money To Chemically Castrate Transgender Children
Starbucks is selling special cookies to benefit transgender lobbyist group Mermaids, whose founder infamously took her underage son to Thailand to be castrated.
By Nathanael Blake
February 21, 2020

They told me that Brexit would turn Britain into a barbarous land, and they were right: U.K. Starbucks is now raising money to promote the chemical sterilization and surgical mutilation of children. The British branch of the beverage-slinging behemoth is selling special mermaid-shaped cookies to benefit transgender lobbyist group Mermaids, whose founder infamously took her underage son to Thailand to be castrated.  ...

Why didn’t someone at Starbucks speak up and say that, even though the company is left-leaning and LGBT-friendly, fundraising for a group that is pushing to permanently transition children earlier and earlier is going too far? More broadly, why don’t people speak up in other settings, from universities to newsrooms to the current Democratic primary—why can’t anyone on the left say no to the radicals?  ...

Standing up to Mermaids would call into question much more than the group’s radical views on diagnosing and treating gender dysphoria in children. No one calling the shots at Starbucks was going to challenge the left’s entire theory of social justice. ...
Full story at The Federalist

Why, indeed, do we not stand up to this insanity? What sort of nonsense does U.S. Starbucks support with the money we've wasted on their bitter coffee?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Re: U.K. Starbucks Raises Money To Chemically Castrate Transgender Children
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2020, 12:59:03 pm »
I saw this story the other day. If an adult wants to change his or her gender, fine, they are an adult.

But to do it on a minor, no. How do you know this is what they really really want?

There was a famous case where a boy had his Circumcision   botched, so his parents raised him as a girl. When he hit puberty, he realized something was wrong because he never started menses.

I think he may have married, but in the end he took his own life. Oh here it is.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer

Fascinating and heart breaking

https://www.amazon.com/As-Nature-Made-Him-Raised/dp/0061120561
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2020, 01:01:18 pm »
They're doing this to children who haven't even reached puberty. The damage done to their bodies and to their minds is incalculable.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2020, 01:06:25 pm »
@mountaineer

That’s why I brought up what I brought up. It serves as a cautionary tale. The book should be mandatory reading for parents, who are considering it. I’d hate for a parent to loose a child to suicide.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2020, 01:07:18 pm by Gefn »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️