Author Topic: Clint Eastwood Says Electing Michael Bloomberg Is "the Best Thing We Could Do"  (Read 1609 times)

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
CE supports Blumebird is fake news per his son.

Sure would like to see the WSJ link or article.  I'd believe them way before I'd believe his son.   And where is your link or reference that his son even stated that?

Every news outlet, (including Breitbart and Newmax) is referencing this as being true.  So I got to ask?  Are you questioning whether the most respected newspaper in the World (WSJ) is publishing "Fake News"?  You guys have taken denial to new levels.

Truth Seeking?   LMAO
« Last Edit: February 25, 2020, 01:11:41 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline EdinVA

The WSJ link is to an editorial but not gonna pay to read it.... looks like click bait to raise revenue to me.
Twitter account @ClintEastwoodLA is suspended
https://twitter.com/ClintEastwoodLA   - Evidently Clint Eastwood does not use twitter so these are face accounts, according to his daughter.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
The WSJ link is to an editorial but not gonna pay to read it.... looks like click bait to raise revenue to me.
https://twitter.com/ClintEastwoodLA   - Evidently Clint Eastwood does not use twitter so these are face accounts, according to his daughter.

Even Brietbart and Newsmax are referencing the WSJ piece.  Again , do you think WSJ publishes fake news?

I agree with what Clint said.  DJT needs to tone down the iditoic Tweets.  But don't agree ANY dim candidate is an alternative.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2020, 01:15:09 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline EdinVA

Even Brietbart and Newsmax are referencing the WSJ piece.  Again , do you think WSJ publishes fake news?

I agree with what Clint said.  DJT needs to tone down the iditoic Tweets.  But don't agree ANY dim candidate is an alternative.

The question I have is why is the only place that the WSJ talks bout a high profile exclusive interview is on the opinion page?

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
The question I have is why is the only place that the WSJ talks bout a high profile exclusive interview is on the opinion page?

That is a good question.  Wish we could get to the bottom of this, because news of this magnitude shouldn't have been in the form of an op-ed piece.  Eastwood has been one the most high profile conservatives in Hollywood.  I can see the truth in his comments, but an outright endorsement of a liberal seems very very strange.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter

My view is simple - if you claim to be a conservative, then invest in it by subscribing to the best and most respected organ of conservative opinion, the WSJ.    There's a nearby thread addressing the decline of local newspapers.    Well, good newspapers are a function of good writers, and to get the best you have to pay 'em.  The WSJ is not a cheap subscription,  but the difference is you get old-school quality in reporting, features and of course that wonderful editorial page.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

That is a good question.  Wish we could get to the bottom of this, because news of this magnitude shouldn't have been in the form of an op-ed piece.  Eastwood has been one the most high profile conservatives in Hollywood.  I can see the truth in his comments, but an outright endorsement of a liberal seems very very strange.
What I have read I do not see an endorsement of Bloomberg as President by Eastwood.

I read him saying he would like 'to see Bloomberg in there', which I took to mean in the Democrat nomination as President.

I can truthfully say I would like 'to see Bernie in there' as the nominee of the Democrat party. 

Does that mean I want Bernie as President?

Of course not.

The headline from what I read is fake news and bad journalism.  However, the actual interview I did not hear or read to see Eastwood's exact words.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2020, 03:17:36 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: