Author Topic: Trump signs memorandum diverting water to California’s Central Valley farms  (Read 467 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

https://legalinsurrection.com/2020/02/trump-signs-memorandum-diverting-water-to-californias-central-valley-farms/

Trump signs memorandum diverting water to California’s Central Valley farms

One of the most significant agenda items for California Tea Party groups has always been getting the spigot turned on again to the state’s breadbasket, the Central Valley.

Authorities diverted massive amounts of water to protect the smelt and appease eco-activists. Now, President Donald Trump has signed a memorandum directing more of the water to farmers and other agriculture interests in a prime agricultural area during a stop in the nation’s bluest state.

When Trump doing the long overdue right thing also threatens to wedge between Dems and Enviros ......
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline roamer_1

Trump signs memorandum diverting water to California’s Central Valley farms

Excellent. Though I don't know what's left by now. Had a friend down that was that was an almond farmer... All his trees are dead I am pretty sure

Offline verga

Good on him. Long overdue.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline berdie

Excellent. Though I don't know what's left by now. Had a friend down that was that was an almond farmer... All his trees are dead I am pretty sure

That's so darn sad and not necessary. :(

Offline roamer_1

That's so darn sad and not necessary. :(

That's right... And while I applaud this action, it's pretty well closing the barn door after the horse is long gone.  :shrug:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Somebody that understands the issue, is 6th generation farmer, schollar Dr. Victor Davis Hanson.

He also understands immigration very well.

He also understands the Trump phenom very well.

Trump stands little chance of winning Calif., thanks in large part to the 1986 Amnesty.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln