Author Topic: My Walk on the Wild Side – Attending a Bernie Sanders Rally  (Read 123 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
February 20, 2020
My Walk on the Wild Side – Attending a Bernie Sanders Rally
By Brian C. Joondeph

Bernie Sanders came to Denver last weekend and for fun I took my family to his Sunday night rally. Since we are all Republicans, this was a true walk on the wild side in the form of opposition research. As Sun Tzu said, “If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles.”

Held at the Colorado Convention Center, the rally “drew thousands” according to local media. There were no lines to get in, other than at the obligatory metal detectors now seen at everything from political rallies to sporting events.

My photo

Since Colorado is part of the upcoming Super Tuesday, other candidates are visiting too, but the Bernie culture is rather unusual compared to other candidates’ supporters.

Volunteers were attempting to register voters. Andrew Romanoff, former Colorado House Speaker, was working the security line, shaking hands and asking for votes for his US Senate bid to unseat Colorado Senator Cory Gardiner.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/02/my_walk_on_the_wild_side__attending_a_bernie_sanders_rally.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34