Author Topic: So God Made A Bloomberg  (Read 395 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

So God Made A Bloomberg
« on: February 19, 2020, 03:09:44 am »
So God Made A Bloomberg
The Federalist, Feb 18, 2020, Sean Davis

And on the 8th day, God looked down on his planned paradise and said, “I need a tiny, soulless technocrat to tell everyone else how to live their lives.” So God made a Bloomberg.

God said, “I need a know-it-all Wall Street banker who made more money by getting fired than most men will make their entire lives working an honest job.” So God made a Bloomberg.

“I need somebody with hands strong enough to carry a stool and a booster seat wherever he goes, but gentle enough to sign the voter registration papers as a Democrat, and then a Republican, and then an Independent, and then a Democrat again.

“Somebody who would tell a female employee to kill her own baby so she could work longer hours, a grieving family that it’s a waste to give medical care to old people, or a farmer that growing food is easy and any idiot with half a brain could manage it. Someone who could tell a mother that parenting was as simple as hiring ‘some black who doesn’t even have to speak English’ to raise her dumb kid.” So God made a Bloomberg.

More: https://thefederalist.com/2020/02/18/so-god-made-a-bloomberg/

Offline libertybele

Re: So God Made A Bloomberg
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2020, 03:15:12 am »
So God Made A Bloomberg
The Federalist, Feb 18, 2020, Sean Davis

And on the 8th day, God looked down on his planned paradise and said, “I need a tiny, soulless technocrat to tell everyone else how to live their lives.” So God made a Bloomberg.

God said, “I need a know-it-all Wall Street banker who made more money by getting fired than most men will make their entire lives working an honest job.” So God made a Bloomberg.

“I need somebody with hands strong enough to carry a stool and a booster seat wherever he goes, but gentle enough to sign the voter registration papers as a Democrat, and then a Republican, and then an Independent, and then a Democrat again.

“Somebody who would tell a female employee to kill her own baby so she could work longer hours, a grieving family that it’s a waste to give medical care to old people, or a farmer that growing food is easy and any idiot with half a brain could manage it. Someone who could tell a mother that parenting was as simple as hiring ‘some black who doesn’t even have to speak English’ to raise her dumb kid.” So God made a Bloomberg.

More: https://thefederalist.com/2020/02/18/so-god-made-a-bloomberg/

Ya .... but can he do what a spider can???    :rolling:   (Oh, come on, it's getting late)