Author Topic: France's Macron Pledges to 'Win the Battle' Against 'Muslim Separatism'  (Read 786 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
France's Macron Pledges to 'Win the Battle' Against 'Muslim Separatism'.
Published February 19th, 2020 .

Highlights
French President made the comments on a visit to a police station in Mulhouse

Emmanuel Macron today pledged to 'win the battle' against Muslims creating separate communities in France.

During a visit to a police station in a densely populated district of Mulhouse, in the east of the country, the French President said: 'The Republic must keep her promises.

'We must fight separatism because when the Republic does not keep her promises, others will try to replace it.'

Read more at: https://www.albawaba.com/news/frances-macron-pledges-win-battle-against-muslim-separatism-1340063

This is like the last thing you want to hear.

Different storyline, related:
How French 'secularism' became a front for Islamophobia
Malia Bouattia

The trigger? A social media video by a 16-year-old. Mila, a student in France, posted a video commenting on having been called a "dirty lesbian", after she was challenged for saying black and Arab women were "not her type".

She continued to respond to criticism by stating "I hate religion. The Quran is a religion of hate." Adding that she's not being racist because she is criticising a religion.

The video sparked heated debate on national television, press and among politicians, especially because of the huge backlash that she received over what some considered to be her blasphemous, hateful and racist comments. Mila has since been re-schooled because of the threats to her life, and her family are under police protection.

Read more at: https://www.alaraby.co.uk/english/comment/2020/2/17/how-french-secularism-became-a-front-for-islamophobia

I pray and hope, they can overcome their problems.

Online Lando Lincoln

Re: France's Macron Pledges to 'Win the Battle' Against 'Muslim Separatism'
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2020, 12:24:08 pm »
:
I pray and hope, they can overcome their problems.

I do as well.  This self-inflicted problem illustrates the peril of liberal-driven policies of inclusiveness. 
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2020, 01:39:21 pm »
The only single way any country can defeat 'Muslim Separatism' is to send them back to where they came from.
Any kind of 'laws' or 'outreach' will have no effect. In fact, Muslims will interpret this as weakness (which is surely is).
Muslims are emboldened by outreach or inclusiveness effort because they see this as they are winning.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2020, 01:44:11 pm »
France has permitted the Islamoimmigrants to do this on the streets of Paris:

and this:

Seems to me that Macron needs to take action now, and not just against "separatism."
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2020, 01:57:59 pm »
The only single way any country can defeat 'Muslim Separatism' is to send them back to where they came from.
Any kind of 'laws' or 'outreach' will have no effect. In fact, Muslims will interpret this as weakness (which is surely is).
Muslims are emboldened by outreach or inclusiveness effort because they see this as they are winning.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

rangerrebew

FAT CHANCE! French president thinks he can crack down on growing Muslim separatism in France

February 19, 2020 by BareNakedIslam

Emmanuel Macron wants to fight “Islamic separatism” (parallel communities) without stigmatizing Muslims. “It is not a plan against Islam,” he said, “but there is no room in France for political Islam.”

Archyde “Islamic separatism is incompatible with freedom and equality, incompatible with the indivisibility of the Republic and the necessary unity of the nation,” said French President Emmanuel Macron. “I will not let any foreign country nourish, on the soil of the Republic, a separatism, that it is religious, political or identity.”

https://barenakedislam.com/2020/02/19/fat-chance-french-president-thinks-he-can-crack-down-on-growing-muslim-separatism-in-france/

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2020, 11:32:41 pm »
Tom Sea wrote:
"I pray and hope, they can overcome their problems."

Hoping and praying aren't gonna do it, Tom.
The longer they wait, the less of a chance they have as to "overcoming" their "problems".

It's been a while since I posted these images, but I'll post 'em again.
For Western Europe, there are two choices, and ONLY two:

Choice #1:

Choice #2:

If the French are unwilling to choose option #1, they WILL end up with option #2.

Choose...!

Offline skeeter

FAT CHANCE! French president thinks he can crack down on growing Muslim separatism in France

February 19, 2020 by BareNakedIslam

Emmanuel Macron wants to fight “Islamic separatism” (parallel communities) without stigmatizing Muslims. “It is not a plan against Islam,” he said, “but there is no room in France for political Islam.”

Archyde “Islamic separatism is incompatible with freedom and equality, incompatible with the indivisibility of the Republic and the necessary unity of the nation,” said French President Emmanuel Macron. “I will not let any foreign country nourish, on the soil of the Republic, a separatism, that it is religious, political or identity.”

https://barenakedislam.com/2020/02/19/fat-chance-french-president-thinks-he-can-crack-down-on-growing-muslim-separatism-in-france/

Its a fatal mistake to attempt to separate 'Islam' from 'separatism'. It's their entire history.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2020, 11:56:04 pm »

@240B

And there it is.  :yowsa: :yowsa:
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2020, 12:05:31 am »
France has permitted the Islamoimmigrants to do this on the streets of Paris:

and this:

Seems to me that Macron needs to take action now, and not just against "separatism."

As a reminder to people -- they are doing the same thing in Hamtramck Michigan!!!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWBX73bu45o
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

rangerrebew

France: Macron Vows Crackdown on Political Islam
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2020, 03:16:13 pm »

by Soeren Kern
February 21, 2020 at 6:00 am

"The problem is when, in the name of a religion, some people want to separate themselves from the Republic and therefore not respect its laws." — French President Emmanuel Macron, February 18, 2020.

"Turkey today can make the choice to follow that path with us or not, but I will not allow any foreign country feed a cultural, religious or identity-related separatism on our Republic's territory. We cannot have Turkey's laws on France's soil. No way." — French President Emmanuel Macron, February 18, 2020.

"What we must put in place is not, as I have sometimes heard from some people, 'a plan against Islam.' That would be a profound mistake. What we must fight is the separatism...." — French President Emmanuel Macron, February 18, 2020.

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/15629/france-crackdown-political-islam

rangerrebew

Re: France: Macron Vows Crackdown on Political Islam
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2020, 03:19:21 pm »
It's just smoke and mirrors since political Islam and religious Islam are one and the same.  He's just trying to make it look like he's doing something since 65% of French people believe the country can't exist much longer. :osama:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2020, 07:13:15 pm »

"What we must put in place is not, as I have sometimes heard from some people, 'a plan against Islam.' That would be a profound mistake. What we must fight is the separatism...." —

@rangerrebew

Oddly enough that is the same argument the Muslims use.

Unfortunately,they seem to be the most serious about enforcing laws to make everyone either a Muslim or a corpse.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2020, 07:17:19 pm »
It's just smoke and mirrors since political Islam and religious Islam are one and the same.  He's just trying to make it look like he's doing something since 65% of French people believe the country can't exist much longer. :osama:

@rangerrebew

I vaguely remember reading that French politics are now controlled entirely by the votes in Paris,Marseilles,and one or two other big cities.

Guess who are the dominant populations of those cities. If you guessed "Muslims and communists",you are right.

America is heading that way too,with the left coast,Chicago,and the northeast controlling the laws in America. I am sure it is just a coinkydink that those are the same places the wealthiest people live. People who want control and who want the government's prime mission to be protecting THEM and their way of life and power.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2020, 07:48:54 pm »

Multiculturalism is doomed to fail when you bring ultra religious people into a more secular society combined with language and race barriers. Muslims won’t assimilate into French society because they simply can’t
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2020, 11:28:55 pm »
Multiculturalism is doomed to fail when you bring ultra religious people into a more secular society combined with language and race barriers. Muslims won’t assimilate into French society because they simply can’t

@LMAO

They can't because they don't WANT to.

After all,how are they going to get into heaven if they don't kill infidels?

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2020, 11:47:28 pm »
LMAO wrote:
"Multiculturalism is doomed to fail when you bring ultra religious people into a more secular society combined with language and race barriers. muslims won’t assimilate into French society because they simply can’t"

OK, but your post above prompts the similar assertion:
"muslims won't assimilate into AMERICAN society because they simply can't".

Would you agree... or would you disagree?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2020, 02:46:34 am »
LMAO wrote:
"Multiculturalism is doomed to fail when you bring ultra religious people into a more secular society combined with language and race barriers. muslims won’t assimilate into French society because they simply can’t"

OK, but your post above prompts the similar assertion:
"muslims won't assimilate into AMERICAN society because they simply can't".

Would you agree... or would you disagree?
If they are to remain faithful to their prophet, they embrace a system antithetical to the very fabric of this society. They can't.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mortarman

« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2020, 05:21:02 pm »
The only comment I can make about the French is an ad I saw posted on the bulletin board at a local laundromat.

For sale: French Army Rifle
Never fired. Only dropped twice.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.