Author Topic: UK: Four jailed for torturing 16-year-old with hot iron and knife in Oldham  (Read 331 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Four jailed for torturing 16-year-old with hot iron and knife in Oldham
Sam Yarwood

Four teenagers tortured a 16-year-old boy with a hot iron before pouring lemon juice onto his burns and sexually assaulting him.

The victim suffered horrific injuries after being lured to a house in the Werneth area of Oldham where he was tied up with tape around his mouth, hands and feet.

He was repeatedly punched and kicked, and scissors were used to cut his hair.

Picture of accused and more at: https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/four-jailed-torturing-16-year-11584530?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebar

So, correct, UK colonized India/Pakistan/Bangladesh back in the day. So many of the troublemakers seem easily traceable to Pakistan and I would guess, that's most or all we have here.  UK allowed their former colonies to migrate to the UK.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
So, correct, UK colonized India/Pakistan/Bangladesh back in the day. So many of the troublemakers seem easily traceable to Pakistan and I would guess, that's most or all we have here.  UK allowed their former colonies to migrate to the UK.

@TomSea

At this point I don't even blame the Muslims for doing this sort of thing. After all,they are just poor,dumb animals that don't know any better.

I blame the societies that not only let them get away with it,but encourage more of them to come and live off the work of the native citizens.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!