'Angry' Amy Klobachar
2 (4.7%)
Hellary
6 (14%)
WGAF, Trump will scorch them
17 (39.5%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Voting closed: March 03, 2020, 10:15:18 pm

Author Topic: Who Will Win the Dem Nomination? (2/20)  (Read 3482 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Who Will Win the Dem Nomination? (2/20)
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2020, 05:11:31 pm »

This

@Polly Ticks

Well,you know that stress is very hard on elderly people. ESPECIALLY elderly people who love staying upset about "the unfairness of it all" all the time.
So it shouldn't be any surprise to anyone that a cranky old SOB like him should suddenly stroke out over all the excitement of winning on election night.

Good thing his VP will be waiting in the wings,and that she will be so ready to step in and take over,huh?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2020, 06:36:10 pm »
@Polly Ticks

Well,you know that stress is very hard on elderly people. ESPECIALLY elderly people who love staying upset about "the unfairness of it all" all the time.
So it shouldn't be any surprise to anyone that a cranky old SOB like him should suddenly stroke out over all the excitement of winning on election night.

Good thing his VP will be waiting in the wings,and that she will be so ready to step in and take over,huh?

We should go ahead and start #BernieDidntKillHimself trending on Twitter now.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2020, 06:50:31 pm »
We should go ahead and start #BernieDidntKillHimself trending on Twitter now.

@Polly Ticks

I hate to laugh,but the sad,sad truth is it is probably already too late to even be in the first 100.

The only people that don't think this is more obvious than a 10 lb pimple on a nose are Dim voters. Which explains WHY they are Dim voters.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mortarman

« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2020, 02:23:05 pm »
The Pantsuit Assassin will be the nominee curtosy of a brokered convention.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2020, 09:10:26 pm »
Alfred E. Newman wasn't on the list.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2020, 09:49:37 pm »
Alfred E. Newman wasn't on the list.

Sure he is! 5 or 6 versions in fact.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2020, 10:32:42 am »
@Gefn

Well,by 2424 the old ones will either be gone,or need to be strapped to handcarts so they can be pushed around.

Some of the younger (a relative term,here) will have suicided out by crossing the wrong prominent Dims,some will be resting somewhat comfortably in State Homes for the Professionally Foolish,and the remainder on parole or in jail.

On the other hand,I see NOBODY conservative even standing in line to run after Trump. MAYBE Cruz,who I don't really trust,or Lady Lindsey,whom I believe is being blackmailed and controlled,whom I trust even less. In FACT,I would PROBABLY vote for Cruz,but I just don't see much possibility of me voting for Lady Lindsey at this point. Truthfully,I am expecting him/her/multiple choice  to stab Trump in the back at some people just prior to the election.

I CAN see a slim possibility of Lady Lindsey coming out of the closet and running in 2024 on a "I can pull in the homosexual vote from the Independents and the Dims,as well as the fiscal Republican votes" platform. Hell,he/she/multiple choice might even win on that platform by then.

One thing I am fairly certain about is that if he/she/whatever runs as a homo candidate in 2024 he/she/whatever had better win because going on a a US Senator from SC doesn't seem to me to be likely.

@sneakypete all I learned about politics I learned for the first congresswoman I ever voted for, Millicent Fenwick.

I wish we could somehow bring her back for 2024, and run her. She’d be the total package imho. And as I said before, I hope to someday in my lifetime see a female potus.

I also wish we could bring back Reagan. Hindsight is a wonderful thing, and now I am just starting to believe he was the best president in my lifetime. I was just too young at the time to appreciate it.

I miss both these awesome people.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️