Author Topic: Indiana couple drove boys with Trump flags off road: police  (Read 821 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

Indiana couple drove boys with Trump flags off road: police
« on: February 22, 2020, 02:02:25 am »
https://www.fox32chicago.com/news/indiana-couple-drove-boys-with-trump-flags-off-road-police

Indiana couple drove boys with Trump flags off road: police

HOBART, Ind. - A northwestern Indiana couple allegedly used a car to force two teenage boys off a road, angered that the twin brothers were riding bicycles adorned with flags supporting President Donald Trump, before ripping one of the sibling's flag from his bike, police said Friday.

Hobart police said Snapchat videos helped officers secure charges against Kyren Gregory Perry-Jones, 23, and Cailyn Marie Smith, 18, in connection with a July 22 incident.

Police Capt. James Gonzales said the Hobart couple are accused of driving in their car, running the 14-year-old boys off of the road, and making threats toward them.

They don't look like the brightest bulbs in the knife drawer.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: Indiana couple drove boys with Trump flags off road: police
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2020, 03:46:28 am »
Larry Elder was talking about this on his show tonight.

Offline LilLamb

• Are we there yet?
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2020, 03:49:40 am »
If you aim a car at two kids on bikes and drive toward them it’s attempted murder. All it would have taken was for one of the frightened children to fall off their bike before they made it off the road. It’s unbelievable that they are so proud of attacking children.
"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat."  Ronald Reagan

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2020, 04:19:47 am »
If you aim a car at two kids on bikes and drive toward them it’s attempted murder. All it would have taken was for one of the frightened children to fall off their bike before they made it off the road. It’s unbelievable that they are so proud of attacking children.
Yep. And If caught doing so, at least in my State (using an automobile as a deadly weapon), I'd have been well within my rights to take action against them (Defense of a third party unable to free themselves from a lethal threat is permitted here.)

This isn't Felony "reckless endangerment", it's intentional, and thus assault with a deadly weapon.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

rangerrebew

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2020, 02:20:44 pm »
February 22, 2020
Felony charges filed against two adults who attacked Trump-supporting teens
By Andrea Widburg

Last summer, in Indiana, two people used their car to try to run down twin teenage boys who were biking with Trump banners attached to their bicycles. Using Snapchat videos, the police were finally able to determine the sequence of events and bring charges of intimidation and criminal recklessness (both of which are felonies) against the perpetrators.

One of the continuing themes in the 2020 election has been physical violence directed at Trump supporters. In February alone, a man deliberately drove his van at a tent filled with Trump campaign volunteers; a woman sucker-punched a man in a red “Make 50 Great Again” hat, which she mistakenly took for a MAGA hat; a Florida man used a cane sword to attack people carrying Trump signs; and a New Hampshire man slapped a teenage boy wearing a Trump hat.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/02/felony_charges_filed_against_two_adults_who_attacked_trumpsupporting_teens.html

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2020, 05:18:55 pm »
South Bend is in NW Indiana.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2020, 05:37:03 pm »
South Bend is in NW Indiana.

Buttigieg's now-former city.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2020, 05:43:42 pm »
Buttigieg's now-former city.

AFAIK, he's still the Mayor of his former city....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2020, 06:19:10 pm »

Indiana Couple Charged With Running Two Teenage Boys Off the Road Because They Had Trump Flags on Their Bikes
Posted at 10:30 am on February 22, 2020 by Nick Arama

We see incident after incident of violent leftists attacking people over Trump support and the nature of the attacks seems to be getting more violent with things like this, the man driving the van into the GOP volunteer tent in Florida and the man attacking three Trump supporters in New Hampshire. The boys here could have been seriously hurt. Yet what’s missing in this equation is national Democrats standing up and condemning such incidents, encouraging leftists to stop the crazy. Indeed, not only do national Democrats seem silent, they are constantly demonizing Trump and Trump supporters, even encouraging harassment, like Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Ca) did. And it’s only going to ratchet up as we get closer to the election and the Democrats get more desperate.

(more)
https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama/2020/02/22/indiana-couple-charged-with-running-two-teenage-boys-off-the-road-because-they-had-trump-flags-on-their-bikes/

Notice how the Leftist "warriors" tend to attack very old people and young children? Yea sure, these Leftist warriors are real "heroes".
They better stick with that plan. Otherwise they are going to get their asses kicked, or might get shot. A Trump supporter is much more likely to be packing, than a snowflake Leftist.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2020, 06:22:40 pm »
AFAIK, he's still the Mayor of his former city....
I thought his term had ended.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2020, 06:26:38 pm »

Left to right: Kyren Gregory Perry-Jones and Cailyn Marie Smith | Hobart Police
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2020, 06:31:03 pm »
The guy Perry-Jones is still at large. The woman is in custody.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2020, 06:35:24 pm »
I thought his term had ended.

You are correct!  A guy named Mueller is the current Mayor.
I will NOT comply.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2020, 08:24:07 pm »
The Leftists are behaving like violent uncivilized animals now.
But just wait until Trump is reelected.
Then we may see the physical violence of the Left evolve into actual fatalities.
They may feel like simply beating and threatening Republicans is not enough.
The Left could start shooting or running down with a vehicle anyone they feel 'deserves it'.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2020, 11:20:56 pm »
The Leftists are behaving like violent uncivilized animals now.
But just wait until Trump is reelected.
Then we may see the physical violence of the Left evolve into actual fatalities.
They may feel like simply beating and threatening Republicans is not enough.
The Left could start shooting or running down with a vehicle anyone they feel 'deserves it'.
That thought has crossed my mind. More range time is in order.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2020, 11:55:35 pm »
I have stated often, about the idea in 1968, in 1972 and in 1980 whene the Republican Presidential candidate won big, involing ""Law and Order."

Dems running amock in the streets of Chicago in 1968, leftists running amock in the streets of Paris,

1972 McGovern sclobbered, 1980 Carter clobbered.

At a nearby OC high school, a students truck was set afire in the parking lot over Trump stickers.

https://www.theamericanmirror.com/vandal-torches-truck-with-american-flags-trump-sticker-in-school-parking-lot/

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln