General Category > PJ Comix

VIDEO: Painful Clips Reveal Why Bloomberg Wants to Buy a New Personality

<< < (2/4) > >>

XenaLee:

--- Quote from: Right_in_Virginia on February 17, 2020, 05:28:22 pm ---Here's another Bloomberg clip for you @pjcomix

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

--- End quote ---

Ohhhh!!!   I get it now.   What was I thinking?  I previously thought that the leftists/Democrats just wanted to tax us to death (and beyond) just so they could continue using 'other people's money' to fund their commie agenda and pay their lavish salaries, while undermining our Constitution.   Silly moi.   

Who knew.... that they were only trying to "SAVE" us from death?   

(do I really need a sarc tag here?)

Smokin Joe:
So, let me get this straight. If we tax poor people to the point they have nothing, they won't be able to get sick/injured from the things they can't have (like big sugary drinks), and they will live longer and (allegedly) happier lives--oh, and get educated an' all that. 

Has he ever dealt with the stress of figuring out how he was going to pay the bills this month with a baby crying in the other room? Much less try to pursue a degree at the same time? Obviously not.

Geeeez, talk about keeping poor people down. This guy is almost a good reason to vote for Bernie.

XenaLee:

--- Quote from: Smokin Joe on February 17, 2020, 05:39:58 pm ---So, let me get this straight. If we tax poor people to the point they have nothing, they won't be able to get sick/injured from the things they can't have (like big sugary drinks), and they will live longer and (allegedly) happier lives--oh, and get educated an' all that. 

Has he ever dealt with the stress of figuring out how he was going to pay the bills this month with a baby crying in the other room? Much less try to pursue a degree at the same time? Obviously not.

Geeeez, talk about keeping poor people down. This guy is almost a good reason to vote for Bernie.

--- End quote ---

Much less having to deal with the depression that comes of feeling hopeless, worthless, useless, a failure, etc.... for not being able to get a job of ANY kind in a typical Obamanation/leftist economy.  I wonder how many folks gave up and committed suicide during the Obama years... for that very reason.  These leftists (regressives) have much blood on their hands.

Smokin Joe:

--- Quote from: XenaLee on February 17, 2020, 05:45:39 pm ---Much less having to deal with the depression that comes of feeling hopeless, worthless, useless, a failure, etc.... for not being able to get a job of ANY kind in a typical Obamanation/leftist economy.  I wonder how many folks gave up and committed suicide during the Obama years... for that very reason.  These leftists (regressives) have much blood on their hands.

--- End quote ---
They aren't satisfied yet They want more, all in the cause of "for our own good".

XenaLee:

--- Quote from: Smokin Joe on February 17, 2020, 05:53:06 pm ---They aren't satisfied yet They want more, all in the cause of "for our own good".

--- End quote ---

And yet.... the Misery Index is glaringly obvious if or when these Commiecrats have control of government.   There are many examples around the globe, not just here, of that.  Yet still the useful idiots vote for them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version