Author Topic: Leftist Protesters Dangerously Try to Block Road, Semi-Truck Driver Sends Them Scattering  (Read 327 times)

rangerrebew

Leftist Protesters Dangerously Try to Block Road, Semi-Truck Driver Sends Them Scattering
 By Steve Straub
Published February 16, 2020 at 6:33am

A group of leftist protesters dangerously tried to block a road in order to make a political statement.

What the protesters failed to realize is that semi-trucks cannot always stop on a dime, as they quickly learned:

While I personally would not classify the trucker as a hero, he did hopefully teach the protesters that what they were attempting is very, very dangerous.

https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/leftist-protesters-dangerously-try-block-road-semi-truck-driver-sends-scattering

Offline PeteS in CA

Let's see ...... the basic questions of journalism are:

Who: The article doesn't say who the protesters are;

What: The article doesn't say what was being protested;

Where: The article doesn't say where the protest happened;

When: The article doesn't say when the protest happened;

Why: Well, it can be reasonably inferred that the protesters didn't want to be killed or injured and instead scattered.

But the article got clicks.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline roamer_1

Why: Well, it can be reasonably inferred that the protesters didn't want to be killed or injured and instead scattered.

S'Alright. I'll forgive it all, as it made me happy first thing this morning.  :beer:
 :silly:

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Meat from looks of the truck.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington