Author Topic: Trudeau criticized for shaking hands with Iranian foreign minister after deadly plane crash  (Read 379 times)

rangerrebew

Trudeau criticized for shaking hands with Iranian foreign minister after deadly plane crash
By Amanda Connolly Global News
Posted February 14, 2020 12:57 pm
Updated February 15, 2020 10:15 pm

WATCH: Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is facing criticism over his meeting in Munich, Germany with Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif. The backlash comes as Iran appears to be ready to give up the black boxes from Ukrainian Airlines International Flight 752, which Iran shot down in January. David Akin reports.

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is facing criticism over new photographs showing him shaking hands with Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif.

The meeting on the sidelines of the Munich Security Conference on Friday quickly sparked criticism online given that Iran shot down a passenger plane last month near Tehran killing all 176 on board, including 57 Canadians. Since then, it has refused to hand over the black boxes recovered from the crash site.

https://globalnews.ca/news/6551594/justin-trudeau-iran-plane-crash-handshake/

rangerrebew

As I remember it, Trudeau originally held Trump responsible for the shooting down of the plane, and held Iran harmless.  Maybe he still believes the same way. :thud:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
As I remember it, Trudeau originally held Trump responsible for the shooting down of the plane, and held Iran harmless.  Maybe he still believes the same way. :thud:

The eyebrow glue must be affecting his brain.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

So Trudeau should have done what? Yelled at the guy? Sent a flunky to meet with the guy? Snubbed him in person? Help me understand ...... how would such measures have furthered the goal of learning exactly what happened?

As the saying goes, sometimes you have to spread some manure to grow the plant(s) you want.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
globalnews.ca is Canadian, fwiw.