Author Topic: 'Order at the border': Klobuchar demands illegal immigrants learn English in 2006 clip  (Read 511 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'Order at the border': Klobuchar demands illegal immigrants learn English in 2006 clip
by Andrew Mark Miller
 | February 15, 2020 10:57 AM

2020 presidential candidate Amy Klobuchar once called for the United States to restore “order at the border” by building a fence and cracking down on companies who hire illegal immigrants, according to a recently unearthed 2006 video.

“I do believe that we need more resources at the border, and that includes a fence,” Klobuchar said during a 2006 debate. “We have people waiting to come in legally, thousands of people waiting to come in legally to this country, and we have people coming in illegally — that’s not right.”

“We need to get order at the border,” she continued.

Klobuchar did express support for amnesty in the clip by offering a path to citizenship for people currently in the country illegally, but she also included the caveat that those potential citizens must learn English first.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/order-at-the-border-klobuchar-demands-illegal-immigrants-learn-english-in-2006-clip
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
She has now clarified that she actually meant to demand that all Americans learn Spanish so they can better empathize with illegals.

'Order at the border': Klobuchar demands illegal immigrants learn English in 2006 clip
by Andrew Mark Miller
 | February 15, 2020 10:57 AM

2020 presidential candidate Amy Klobuchar once called for the United States to restore “order at the border” by building a fence and cracking down on companies who hire illegal immigrants, according to a recently unearthed 2006 video.

“I do believe that we need more resources at the border, and that includes a fence,” Klobuchar said during a 2006 debate. “We have people waiting to come in legally, thousands of people waiting to come in legally to this country, and we have people coming in illegally — that’s not right.”

“We need to get order at the border,” she continued.

Klobuchar did express support for amnesty in the clip by offering a path to citizenship for people currently in the country illegally, but she also included the caveat that those potential citizens must learn English first.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/order-at-the-border-klobuchar-demands-illegal-immigrants-learn-english-in-2006-clip
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA