Author Topic: Has the Deep State beaten Bill Barr?  (Read 136 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Has the Deep State beaten Bill Barr?
« on: February 15, 2020, 02:50:17 pm »
February 15, 2020
Has the Deep State beaten Bill Barr?
By Todd Gregory and Erik Gregory

Willaim Barr assumed the reins of the Department of Justice (DOJ) a year ago, succeeding Jeff Sessions as attorney general (A.G.) of the United States.  By universal consensus, the tenure of Sessions was an epochal shipwreck, disfigured as it was by Sessions, who infamously and needlessly recused himself from the entire Deep State Russia Hoax while simultaneously declining to root out Deep State operatives obsessed with removing Trump from office (to say nothing of maintaining and even extending legal protections afforded the likes of Hillary Clinton and Lois Lerner, among other Democrat-friendly government officials).  Like Pontius Pilate, Sessions washed his hands of the matter and allowed the coup-plotters of the ironically named Justice Department to proceed against Trump unopposed.

Among law-and-order conservatives and defenders of Trump, it was widely hoped that Barr would be an A.G. unintimidated by the Deep State, with the intestinal fortitude to push back against a DOJ corrupted by progressive lawyers and grandiose bureaucrats blinded by their irrational and atavistic hatred for Trump.  Perhaps Barr might even mete out long delayed justice to the chief plotters, among them the lawless James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Rod Rosenstein, John Brennan, and James Clapper, along with nihilistic progressive minions like Peter Strzok, Bruce Ohr, and Lisa Page.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/02/has_the_deep_state_beaten_bill_barr.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Has the Deep State beaten Bill Barr?
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2020, 03:46:00 pm »
Remains to be seen!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2020, 03:53:53 pm »
We will see.... but focusing on just the "dirty dozen" will not accomplish what needs to be done.
My own self-rightceous senator warner has his hands on this so lets make sure we get ALL the cancer out, not just the moles.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2020, 03:55:16 pm »
We will see.... but focusing on just the "dirty dozen" will not accomplish what needs to be done.
My own self-rightceous senator warner has his hands on this so lets make sure we get ALL the cancer out, not just the moles.

:yowsa:  :amen:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien