Author Topic: The Democrats' Playbook Will Endure Forever  (Read 115 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Democrats' Playbook Will Endure Forever
« on: February 14, 2020, 03:06:28 pm »
February 14, 2020
By Robert Curry

In conversation with a friend of a friend at a party on Saturday, I recommended the new Clarence Thomas movie, Created Equal: Clarence Thomas in His Own Words.  When I mentioned Thomas's name, he shuddered and called him "that terrible man."  The truth is that Justice Thomas is a great man with an inspiring life story.  By the way, I urge you to go see the movie.  You will be inspired.  But you had better hurry; it may not be around long, because few people have even heard about it.  The media are not eager for you to see it, and no wonder.

Back to my friend's friend: Isn't it amazing how effective the Democrats and the news media (but I repeat myself) are when they gang up on someone?   Thomas called what they did to him "a high-tech lynching."  So effective was the campaign against Thomas that even now, after all these years, the mention of his name can cause a conditioned negative reaction in an intelligent and accomplished man.  A few questions made it clear that he knew nothing of what Justice Thomas had done on the Court; what he knew was what Anita Hill, with the aid of the Democrats and the media, had told him about Thomas.

As you know, they used the same technique on Brett Kavanaugh, and you can be sure they'll use it again.  It is, after all, one of their favorites.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/02/the_democrats_playbook_will_endure_forever.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: The Democrats' Playbook Will Endure Forever
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2020, 03:32:54 pm »

At least until we find some people willing to actually oppose it!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien