Author Topic: Las Vegas newspaper endorses Biden and Klobuchar, scorches 'non-starter' Sanders  (Read 474 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Las Vegas newspaper endorses Biden and Klobuchar, scorches 'non-starter' Sanders
By Joe Concha - 02/13/20 02:15 PM EST

The Las Vegas Sun endorsed both former Vice President Joe Biden and Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.) on Thursday, while warning that if Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) wins the nomination it "guarantees a Trump second term."

The endorsements come ahead of the state's caucuses on Feb. 22, the third nominating contest in the nation.

The editorial board of the Sun and the Las Vegas Weekly -- both publications have the same owner -- said Klobuchar and Biden "offer a coalition-based approach to leadership, along with abundant experience building across-the-aisle support."

"With the nation desperately in need of a president who can restore our values and be a leader for all Americans, not just those who support him, the two are the best-suited candidates," the editorial board wrote.

The publications also used their editorial to bash Sanders.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/media/482982-las-vegas-newspaper-endorses-biden-and-klobuchar-scorches-non-starter-sanders
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

This election is sure shaping up to be the perfect poopstorm for the rats.

It’s gonna be glorious.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Their idol the beloved all-wise 0bama inspired zero "across-the-aisle support" but there's not the slightest doubt in our minds these two pitiful wannabes will succeed spectacularly where he failed miserably??? How can you not laugh at this drivel?
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA