Author Topic: More Evidence Mark Steyn was Right: Europe is Going Down the Tubes  (Read 488 times)

rangerrebew

More Evidence Mark Steyn was Right: Europe is Going Down the Tubes
02/11/2020 ~ Ann Corcoran   

Invasion of Europe news….

Although it’s becoming a bit overused, there is no better phrase than ‘demography is destiny’ and Mark Steyn’s now famous book, ‘America Alone’, published twelve years ago next month, nailed it.

Taking a little break from wandering through the weeds of the US Refugee Admissions Program severely curtailed by President Trump’s policies that include a significant reduction in refugee admissions to the US, we see that the Migration Policy Institute (a leftwing Washington DC think tank) has opined that Europe will be picking up the slack left by the US under the Trump administration.

If Europe does indeed pick up that slack it will only hasten the basic premise of Steyn’s ‘America Alone’.

https://refugeeresettlementwatch.org/2020/02/11/more-evidence-mark-steyn-was-right-europe-is-going-down-the-tubes/
« Last Edit: February 11, 2020, 05:05:37 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: More Evidence Mark Steyn was Right: Europe is Going Down the Tubes
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2020, 12:44:26 am »
"Although it’s becoming a bit overused, there is no better phrase than ‘demography is destiny’ and Mark Steyn’s now famous book, ‘America Alone’, published twelve years ago next month, nailed it."

It's going to be OUR "destiny", here, too.

Change the ethnic makeup of a nation (as we are doing and have been doing for the past 55 years), and you will end up with a changed culture, a changed government, and eventually... an irreparably changed country.

Yet if I was to be... um... a bit too specific on what we might have done to prevent such changes, my post would be removed for "the R word".

Up until about 1965, we were on a good course. But with the immigration reform act of that year, we sealed our eventual fate. Too late now. It is what it is.

You see "what it is", just as I do.
But... we can't talk about that openly.

That, too, is what it is.  (sigh)

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2020, 12:48:03 am »
Mass immigration, refugee asylum and gun control are paramount in Europe's decline.

Europe has been in a decline for quite sometime --- many lessons to be learned from them and should open eyes.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2020, 08:29:03 am »
Europe is lost.  The muslim horde will burn it down and destroy everything in due time.

When they started flooding into Europe, I said, watch before you know it, they will burn down Notre Dame Cathedral.  Well, no time was wasted.  The muslims will be in the majority in France as forecast around 2025.  It turns into another Lebanon or Syria in due course.  Germany will not be far behind, as will Sweden and a few other countries.  There are only a few countries prohibiting the influx of muslims, and they will survive, but the rest of Europe is lost.

The USA already has some of the same crap happening, with no go zones in Michigan, and multiple spots following Sharia Law.  They are fully embedded into every branch of government, and I see nothing good coming of it. The future is not promising in my eyes.  The globalists have their agenda, and again nothing good comes of it.

When Trump leaves office in 2025, what then?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2020, 12:46:41 pm »
"Although it’s becoming a bit overused, there is no better phrase than ‘demography is destiny’ and Mark Steyn’s now famous book, ‘America Alone’, published twelve years ago next month, nailed it."

It's going to be OUR "destiny", here, too.

Change the ethnic makeup of a nation (as we are doing and have been doing for the past 55 years), and you will end up with a changed culture, a changed government, and eventually... an irreparably changed country.

Yet if I was to be... um... a bit too specific on what we might have done to prevent such changes, my post would be removed for "the R word".

Up until about 1965, we were on a good course. But with the immigration reform act of that year, we sealed our eventual fate. Too late now. It is what it is.

You see "what it is", just as I do.
But... we can't talk about that openly.

That, too, is what it is.  (sigh)
The Civil Rights Act was part of that, too.

People used to come here to be free, not for the freebies.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2020, 02:42:21 pm »
jafo asks:
"When Trump leaves office in 2025, what then?"

I can sum that up in a very few (old) words:
"After Trump, the deluge..."

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2020, 04:46:24 pm »
jafo asks:
"When Trump leaves office in 2025, what then?"

I can sum that up in a very few (old) words:
"After Trump, the deluge..."
Nope. But we'd best better have someone waiting and ready in the wings.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2020, 06:29:23 pm »
More Evidence Mark Steyn was Right: Europe is Going Down the Tubes
02/11/2020 ~ Ann Corcoran   

Invasion of Europe news….

Although it’s becoming a bit overused, there is no better phrase than ‘demography is destiny’ and Mark Steyn’s now famous book, ‘America Alone’, published twelve years ago next month, nailed it.

Taking a little break from wandering through the weeds of the US Refugee Admissions Program severely curtailed by President Trump’s policies that include a significant reduction in refugee admissions to the US, we see that the Migration Policy Institute (a leftwing Washington DC think tank) has opined that Europe will be picking up the slack left by the US under the Trump administration.

If Europe does indeed pick up that slack it will only hasten the basic premise of Steyn’s ‘America Alone’.

https://refugeeresettlementwatch.org/2020/02/11/more-evidence-mark-steyn-was-right-europe-is-going-down-the-tubes/
Seriously?

How many Mexican and Central American refugees are taken in by Europe?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2020, 11:22:45 pm »
On immigration, Trump has it right on the money.  End the Diversified Visa Program, which if you look at the numbers since 9/11, have been overwhelmingly folks from muslim countries.  This program needs to end yesterday.  Trump's merit program makes sense and is in fact best for our nation.

Also important is the deportation of EVERY illegal invading alien.  No exception.  Give folks a chance to leave on their own, give them six months and after that, deport them.  No court, no judge, just deportation to their native country.  And if deported, banned from returning.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2020, 11:55:47 pm »
On immigration, Trump has it right on the money.  End the Diversified Visa Program, which if you look at the numbers since 9/11, have been overwhelmingly folks from muslim countries.  This program needs to end yesterday.  Trump's merit program makes sense and is in fact best for our nation.

Also important is the deportation of EVERY illegal invading alien.  No exception.  Give folks a chance to leave on their own, give them six months and after that, deport them.  No court, no judge, just deportation to their native country.  And if deported, banned from returning.

While I agree with most of what you posted -- 6 months is a very long time to give illegals to leave on their own merit. That gives them 6 months to find a new place to hide. Deportation should start of EVERY illegal -- at one point in time ALL illegals are invading aliens, however, obviously they have to be found in order to be deported.  I think we should rid our prisons and jails of illegals -- no sense in spending taxpayer dollars to house and feed them.  They should never enter our prison system anyways -- IMHO they aren't citizens -- no due process and auto deportation after being arrested.  Next step - no Medicaid, no Social Security, no food stamps to illegals.  Easy enough to find kids in our schools whose parents are here illegally; problem is of course, if the child was born here, under current law, they are technically U.S. citizens -- that needs to stop.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2020, 02:18:48 am »
Seriously?

How many Mexican and Central American refugees are taken in by Europe?
Europe is being overrun by Islamic "refugees", and has been for some time.

C S Lewis

« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2020, 02:58:32 am »
Europe is being overrun by Islamic "refugees", and has been for some time.
Yes, but the article says if the US pulls out of the refugee business, Europe will take them in.

I repeat, they will NEVER take in the Central Americans we have at our door claiming refugee status.

It is an outright lie.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2020, 03:02:18 am »
Yes, but the article says if the US pulls out of the refugee business, Europe will take them in.

I repeat, they will NEVER take in the Central Americans we have at our door claiming refugee status.

It is an outright lie.
Don't you think we have been importing Muslims, too?  Look again. And yes, some are even coming in from the south disguised as Mexicans and Central Americans.

C S Lewis

« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2020, 03:04:36 am »
Don't you think we have been importing Muslims, too?  Look again. And yes, some are even coming in from the south disguised as Mexicans and Central Americans.
NO doubt we are.

The lie is Europe picking up who we do not accept.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2020, 03:07:19 am »
NO doubt we are.

The lie is Europe picking up who we do not accept.
They have a 'southern border' problem coming across the Med. If they can't get in here as "refugees", Europe is a likely second choice.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2020, 02:40:09 pm »

It is an outright lie.

@IsailedawayfromFR

I dunno bout dat! Maybe deys RILLY gud swimmurs?

Eber tink ob dat,huh? Huh? HUH?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2020, 02:41:54 pm »
They have a 'southern border' problem coming across the Med. If they can't get in here as "refugees", Europe is a likely second choice.

@Smokin Joe

HOW are they going to do that?

Can YOU afford a boat ticket to Europe if you become a refugee?

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2020, 02:51:16 pm »
@Smokin Joe

HOW are they going to do that?

Can YOU afford a boat ticket to Europe if you become a refugee?
I was referring to Muslims from Africa invading Europe, not Mexicans or or Central Americans.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2020, 03:12:56 pm »
I was referring to Muslims from Africa invading Europe, not Mexicans or or Central Americans.

@Smokin Joe

Ok,thanks for clearing that up.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2020, 03:17:42 pm »
@Smokin Joe

Ok,thanks for clearing that up.
You're welcome.

C S Lewis