Author Topic: Actress Patricia Heaton Wants to Know How Any Civilized Person Can Support the Democrats  (Read 159 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Actress Patricia Heaton Wants to Know How Any Civilized Person Can Support the Democrats
Bronson Stocking

Posted: Feb 12, 2020 9:00 PM

"Everybody Loves Raymond" actress Patricia Heaton is known for her pro-life views, a rarity in the godless world of Hollywood. Heaton, like most people, wonders how any civilized person could support the barbaric platform of the Democratic Party, which, as Heaton notes, "champions abortion for any reason through all nine months funded by taxpayers." 

Recently, Democratic candidate and former South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg was asked by a woman in Iowa whether or not he wanted the support of so-called pro-life Democrats, which the woman identified herself as being.

"I am a proud pro-life Democrat, so do you want the support of pro-life Democrats, Democratic voters?" asked the woman.

Buttigieg responded to the question by telling the voter and other pro-life Democrats to skip rocks.

"Well, I respect where you're coming from and I hope to earn your vote, but I'm not going to try to earn your vote by tricking you," Buttigieg said. "I am pro-choice and I believe that a woman ought to be able to make that decision."

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bronsonstocking/2020/02/12/actress-patricia-heaton-wants-to-how-any-civilized-person-can-support-the-democra-n2561248
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline musiclady

I'm on the same page as Patricia Heaton.

The Dems have a barbaric agenda, and to openly say that pro-life Americans are not welcome is stupid.

Anyone who supports this party needs to have his or her head..... or more importantly heart...... examined.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline PeteS in CA

Buttigieg simply stated plainly what the Dems have been doing to Pro-Life Dem leaders for 2 or 3 decades. A significant Dem constituency for decades has been Catholics of various nationalities/ethnicities. While Catholics are not monolithically Pro-Life, I think this will accelerate the alienation of "the Catholic vote", including Hispanics (to whom Dems think they have been playing).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I'm on the same page as Patricia Heaton.

The Dems have a barbaric agenda, and to openly say that pro-life Americans are not welcome is stupid.

Anyone who supports this party needs to have his or her head..... or more importantly heart...... examined.

pointing-up pointing-up pointing-up
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline darroll

It's the free stuff you get after the dem leaders take their share.