Author Topic: Netanyahu calls on Gantz to fire adviser who compared Trump to Hitler  (Read 273 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Netanyahu calls on Gantz to fire adviser who compared Trump to Hitler
Accuses Blue and White leader of stuttering after apologizing to stutterers
By GIL HOFFMAN   FEBRUARY 9, 2020

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu called upon Blue and White leader Benny Gantz at a Likud rally in Ma'ale Adumim on Saturday night to immediately fire adviser Ronen Tzur and distance himself from former adviser Joel Benenson for past statements comparing US President Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler.

Tzur, who is a personal adviser to Gantz, tweeted in March 2016 “The book of the 21st century: Mein Trumpf” and called the president “Donald Adolf Trump.”

Tzur apologized when his tweet was highlighted two weeks ago, calling Trump "the bravest president of the US and the most significant one for Israel’s security in latest generations" and saying that he saluted him.

Read more at: https://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Netanyahu-calls-on-Gantz-to-fire-adviser-who-compared-Trump-to-Hitler-616955

Pretty appalling. I think I saw Netanyahu tweet about this in the past few days.

The aide to Gantz said something pretty outrageous. I don't know much about their politics, not really.