General Category > Elections 2020

Michael Bennet drops out of presidential race

(1/2) > >>

jmyrlefuller:
Another one down.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/michael-bennet-drops-out-of-presidential-race/2020/02/11/ce6c2dea-442c-11ea-b5fc-eefa848cde99_story.html

Michael F. Bennet, the senator from Colorado and former public school superintendent, is ending his campaign for the presidency, he said.

“It’s fitting for us to end the campaign tonight,” Bennet said. “I love you, New Hampshire. Whether you knew it or not, we were having a great time together.”

Bennet did not announce support for any other candidate and hinted that the state would “see me again” in the future. But he reiterated that his party would be best served by a nominee with broad appeal and a popular agenda, focusing on expanding access to education and fighting climate change.

(excerpt)

thackney:
When I first read the headline, I thought "Who?"

skeeter:
I'm gonna give South Carolina a try. If I can't break out there, I'll probably drop out too.

libertybele:
Who?  When Biden and Warren drop out that is news.  These others are pretty much unknown -- who cares really?

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: libertybele on February 12, 2020, 04:03:47 pm ---Who?  When Biden and Warren drop out that is news.  These others are pretty much unknown -- who cares really?

--- End quote ---

It's rather predictable, when the field starts at 25 candidates.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version