Author Topic: Trump Derangement Syndrome: Diagnosis and Treatment  (Read 184 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump Derangement Syndrome: Diagnosis and Treatment
« on: February 12, 2020, 02:28:05 pm »
February 12, 2020
Trump Derangement Syndrome: Diagnosis and Treatment
By Gary Gindler

Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) is a social mental illness that manifests itself in the refusal to accept the results of the 2016 elections.  This ailment belongs to the category of political psychosis.  Unlike most other mental disorders, TDS is a contagious disease that can cause epidemics and even pandemics.

This syndrome is caused by the new neuropathologic coronavirus Bacillus Anti-Trumpicus (2016-nCoV).  The virus, entering the human brain, selectively eats only those neurons responsible for a coherent political worldview.  Theoretically, the disease is incurable, although some countries have announced successful attempts to combat the epidemic and control the spread of infection.

One of the best known symptoms of TDS is the complete lack of logic in patients' behavior.  For example, those afflicted with this disease claim that "President Trump is a lifelong dictator and fascist.  Therefore, in the 2020 elections, we must choose a different, democratic president."  For those who still do not see a logical contradiction in this phrase, we can say with confidence that your prognosis is unfavorable.

more
https://tmp.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/02/trump_derangement_syndrome_diagnosis_and_treatment.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Lando Lincoln

Re: Trump Derangement Syndrome: Diagnosis and Treatment
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2020, 02:50:26 pm »
Uh oh...
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2020, 03:09:18 pm »
Very cleverly written..

Offline corbe

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2020, 03:19:29 pm »
   As a 'Recovering #Never' (I never got full blown TDS), I can certainly vouch for the weed and whiskey therapy.  It has a tendency to make you as stupid as some Trumpers and allows a better understanding of their blind loyalty.  The only bad side effect of the aforementioned therapy is it also makes you apathetic. 
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2020, 03:25:52 pm »
Clever, but I'm flat not interested in what makes NTers tick anymore.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2020, 01:55:29 am »
skeeter wrote:
"I'm flat not interested in what makes NTers tick anymore."

Me neither.
I just put 'em on "ignore".
Where they BELONG.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2020, 03:17:04 am »
   As a 'Recovering #Never' (I never got full blown TDS), I can certainly vouch for the weed and whiskey therapy.  It has a tendency to make you as stupid as some Trumpers and allows a better understanding of their blind loyalty.  The only bad side effect of the aforementioned therapy is it also makes you apathetic.

The "Whoopdeedoo" factor.   999yawn
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: