Author Topic: Why Rudy Giuliani’s ongoing battle with the Bidens is more significant than most realize  (Read 149 times)

Offline corbe

Why Rudy Giuliani’s ongoing battle with the Bidens is more significant than most realize

The left has painted Rudy Giuliani's as self-serving in his attempts to uncover the history of corruption surrounding Joe Biden. These efforts are not self-serving. They are true patriotism in action.

by JD Rucker  February 11, 2020

If people were to believe the leftist narrative about Rudy Giuliani and Joe Biden, they would say it was a combination of getting dirt on a political rival of President Trump and garnering protection through the impeachment saga that finally ended last week. This narrative has been debunked on multiple occasions, but the final nail in the narrative’s coffin was delivered by Giuliani himself on Twitter yesterday.
Rudy W. Giuliani
✔
@RudyGiuliani

The Biden Family Enterprise has been selling his office for years. The corrupt media has been covering up. It was handed to me and I had the courage to reveal it knowing the Swamp would try to destroy me. I served my country. They are betraying it. I will not stop.

8:11 PM - Feb 10, 2020 · Manhattan, NY

The layers upon layers in this Tweet are stunning. Let’s start from the end. “I will not stop.” This is of paramount importance because it indicates mainstream media propaganda and the Democrats’ talking points are all wrong. Joe Biden is done. Despite having all of the advantages from name recognition to the DNC titling the race in his favor, his campaign has been an abysmal failure.

<..snip..>

https://noqreport.com/2020/02/11/why-rudy-giulianis-ongoing-battle-with-the-bidens-is-more-significant-than-most-realize/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Biden was NEVER going to reach the finish line.  Prior to being senile, he ran twice and got 1%.  He is a loser, and everyone knew it before he got started.  Bloomberg just burned his candidacy too.  So, what does that leave us with?  Klobuchar and Buttigieg.

I hears Styer and Yang pulled out.  Warren is done, but she hangs in to take away from Sanders.

I still see HRC stepping in to save the party, and I say it was all choreographed.